CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   seeburg std160 vogue 2 no sound (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=292319)

lost in ilion May 30th 10 06:37 PM

seeburg std160 vogue 2 no sound

i recently bought this juke got sound on the needle but know sound to speakers any ideas? First juke i ve ever owed everything else works. THX

Jeremy Agema May 31st 10 03:59 PM

seeburg std160 vogue 2 no sound

--
lost in ilion

Here are a few easy tests. Take the two RCA input wires off the amp
and hook them up to a home stereo or something that can take a signal.
This will determine if the problem is between the cartridge and the
amp.

To further test: take a sound source (another amp like a home stereo
and hook the jukes speaker leads up to it. This test will let you know
if the jukes speakers are working.

If all else fails: Your amp is probably not working. Since that is a
SHP amp and this is your first juke I would send it out for
professional repair. These amps are a challenge to troubleshoot.

Good luck and feel free to email me directly
Jeremy Agema