CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I need help identifying some bank notes. (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27350)

July 26th 03 01:03 AM

I need help identifying some bank notes.

A. Armenia 34 25 Dram 1993
B. Belarus 16 1000 Rublei 1998
C. Belarus 25 50 Rublei 2000
D. Cambodia 28 1 Riel 1979
E. Laos 30 100 Kip (1979)
F. Mongolia 52 1 Tugrik (1993)
G. Surinam 37 25 Gulden 1995
H. Lithuania 29 0.10 Tolonas 1991
I. Albania 40 1 Lek 1976
J. Bulgaria 100 20 Leva 1991
K. Croatia 26 50,000 Dinara 1993
L. Iceland 40 10 Kronur (1981)
M. Kazakhstan 7 1 Tenge 1993
N. Kyrgyzstan 3 50 Tyiyn (1993)
O. Kazakhstan 2 2 Tyin 1993
P. Macadonia 1 10 Denar 1992
Q. Nepal 29 2 Rupees (1981-)
R. Transnistria 29 10,000 Rublei
S. Tajikistan 1 1 Ruble 1994

Tom Chao
http://tomchao.com

"Justin" wrote in message
om...
http://www.mts.net/~flomail/index.php

Could anyone please help me with identifying these bank notes that I
recently scanned in? I've got quite a few on the page, so those of you
with slower connections to the net will need to wait a bit of all of
it to load. Additionally, if you would like to see larger copies of
the notes, just email me at

Thanks.

Justin July 27th 03 06:59 PM

Thank you both! :)

Owen Linzmayer wrote in message ...
I see someone else has already identified the notes for you.

In an effort to head off what I assume will be your next question, none of
these notes is particularly valuable. They are fairly common and quite
inexpensive (worth pennies to quarters, mostly).

On 7/25/03 3:25 PM, in article
, "Justin"