CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Tech Help Rockola 446 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=257927)

[email protected] October 2nd 08 02:06 PM

Tech Help Rockola 446

I am working on a 446, got the mech. working again after removing the
bad grease, have it back together and I can't figure out how the arm
that attaches to the gripper assembly rings goes back on. It looks
like it stops the turntable once the record is done playing. It also
appears there is a pin sticking out on the outer gear on the gripper
assembly the must do something with this arm. I have tried it several
ways and it binds every way I have done it. IF anyone can send me a
picture or offer any advice - it would be appreciated.

Thanks

dave

dwalger @ aol.com - please remove spaces.