CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   F.S. NSM PRESTIGE 160 JUKEBOX W/PARTS (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7942)

thevidkid April 8th 04 03:21 PM

F.S. NSM PRESTIGE 160 JUKEBOX W/PARTS

I'm cleaning out my garage and would love to sell this non-working
Prestige 160 with numerous parts for this style of jukebox.
The jukebox is complete and was working last summer when it developed
carriage motor problems, (jukebox will scan one way but won't reverse
back other direction).
I have a whole bunch of NSM Prestige & City II styled jukebox parts
that goes with the jukebox.
Parts for these jukeboxes a numerous amp/tone boards 5ea.
1-complete and working amp/power supply module
1-DC type carriage with cartridge and needles, w/2 nos cone shaped
needles, never used in box.
4 non-working credit computers for the Prestige II & City II
jukeboxes.
And a couple of canibilized carriages, that are minus the motors.
I would like to get $350.00 or B/O, + shipping for the jukebox and all
the extra parts mentioned.
I'm not an expert with these NSM"s so maybe one of you can make
something out of all these parts to make the jukebox operate again.
The jukebox is located in Mpls. Mn. 55306.
Email me if you need any further info on the jukebox or parts.
Thanks.
These parts I have for this jukebox came from a service tech that got
out of the vinyl jukebox business.