CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   help (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322158)

rolandyolanda March 13th 13 04:16 PM

help

I have a massive stamp collection that was past on and I really don't know what to do with it can anyone help me ive done some research and I know I have a lot of common ones I would like to sell them someone please help

Bill Sharpe[_2_] March 14th 13 12:09 AM

help

rolandyolanda wrote in
:

I have a massive stamp collection that was past on and I really don't
know what to do with it can anyone help me ive done some research and
I know I have a lot of common ones I would like to sell them someone
please help

http://www.virtualstampclub.com/inherit.html

That link will get you started. You'll have to provide many more details
about the collection before you'll get any decent help in this
newsgroup.

Bill