CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Drums, PA: Criminal magnet (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=189644)

DeserTBoB October 8th 06 07:11 PM

Drums, PA: Criminal magnet

http://www.topix.net/content/kri/214...65651739251419

....plus many other laughable reports about the "gated community with
no gates" are in there!

The Dummy From Drums October 8th 06 07:42 PM

Drums, PA: Criminal magnet

DeserTBoB wrote:
http://www.topix.net/content/kri/214...65651739251419

...plus many other laughable reports about the "gated community with
no gates" are in there!

Gotta love the article where it states "our vacation communities are
especially attractive to
drug dealers due to their lax security and convenient access to major
highways".

Nice neighborHOOD.

DeserTBoB October 8th 06 08:37 PM

Drums, PA: Criminal magnet

On 8 Oct 2006 11:42:24 -0700, "The Dummy From Drums"
wrote:

Gotta love the article where it states "our vacation communities are
especially attractive to
drug dealers due to their lax security and convenient access to major
highways".

Nice neighborHOOD. snip

The gated community with no gates!

They probably sell crystal meth at the "clubhouse" in the bar. LMAO

The Paris Gun October 8th 06 09:48 PM

Lancaster, CA- toilets are news, air is smog !

http://www.topix.net/city/lancaster-ca

The Paris Gun October 8th 06 09:51 PM

The Paris Gun wrote:
http://www.topix.net/city/lancaster-ca

not to mention the SHOOTING murder and the terrible stench of their
sewers...

Lancaster, CA. is a ******** in the true listerary sense !

http://www.topix.net/content/cbs/406...95891524216093

http://www.thnt.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...=2006610080444

DeserTBoB October 9th 06 03:08 AM

Drums, PA: Criminal magnet

wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:
http://www.topix.net/content/kri/214...65651739251419

...plus many other laughable reports about the "gated community with
no gates" are in there!

Gotta love the article where it states "our vacation communities are
especially attractive to
drug dealers due to their lax security and convenient access to major
highways".

Nice neighborHOOD. snip

All it takes to get into Bumler is a wave to the rent-a-cop. If he
gives you any trouble, a fiver smooths it all over.

The Paris Gun October 9th 06 02:15 PM

The Paris Gun wrote:
The Paris Gun wrote:
http://www.topix.net/city/lancaster-ca

not to mention the SHOOTING murder and the terrible stench of their
sewers...

Lancaster, CA. is a ******** in the true listerary sense !

http://www.topix.net/content/cbs/406...95891524216093

http://www.thnt.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...=2006610080444