CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   JULY - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW - CALIFORNIA (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=172400)

Todd F. April 30th 06 08:45 PM

JULY - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW - CALIFORNIA

(HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW)
TONS OF CELEBRITIES SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS

As usual, and I will be obtaining autographs for people, at this show, in
Burbank, California.

The celebrities DO CHARGE for their autograph, I charge a $5 service fee per
autograph, as well as I require a SASE /w filled out form to be sent to me.
I TAKE USA CASH (no checks / no money orders) or PAYPAL.

The celebrities provide their own 8x10 photos, or they will sign your item.
You can send me posters, photos, albums, books, action figures..etc.. and I
will get them signed for you.

Do you want the photo just signed, made out to someone, want it inscribed a
certain way, want a certain type of photo? I do MY BEST to accommodate you.

If you are interested and/or have ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME at
. Remove the *NOSPAM*

Burbank, CA
SATURDAY - JULY 15th
SUNDAY - JULY 16th

The Guest Line Up Will Increase As The Show Gets Closer. So Far The Guests
Coming Are...

Debbie Reynolds - voice of 'Lulu Pickles' in "Rugrats" and the voice of
'Charlotte' in "Charlotte's Web", "The Rat Race", "Give A Girl A Break",
"How The West Was Won"

Jimmy Weldon - voice of 'Solomon Grundy' in "The Challenge Of The Super
Friends" and the voice of 'Yakky Doodle' in "The Yogi Bear Show"

Carol Lynley - "Hound-Dog Man", "Norwood", "The Stripper", "Bunny Lake Is
Missing", "Shock Treatment", "The Last Sunset", "The Poseidon Adventure"
(Ms. Lynley also co-starred on "Junior Miss", "Another World" and "The
Immortal")

Richard Herd - "Schizoid", "The China Syndrome", "Gleaming The Cube", "V",
"Corporate Affairs", "Deal Of The Century", "The Survivor", "Wolf Lake" and
"Yesterday's Target" (Mr. Herd also co-starred on "T.J. Hooker", "Winnetka
Road" and as 'Wilhelm' on "Seinfeld")

Steve Stevens - "High School Caesar" and "Agent For H.A.R.M." (Mr. Stevens
also co-starred on The Mickey Mouse Club "Annette" series and as 'Rudolfo
Martinez' on Walt Disney's "Zorro")

For An Up To Date Guest List Go Here
http://www.hollywoodcollectorshow.com/Burbank.htm

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

pe2 April 30th 06 09:50 PM

JULY - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW - CALIFORNIA

Todd is the bestus! ;-)

pe2