CollectingBanter

-   Baseball (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   *BUYING* Baseball Cards - Lots/Bulk ANY BV$5+ Cards (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46506)

David October 27th 03 04:51 AM

*BUYING* Baseball Cards - Lots/Bulk ANY BV$5+ Cards

BUYING baseball cards. Any players, any years, any types (regulars,
inserts, base cards, etc.). Up to three of the same card.

Paying-
17% for any Jeter, Ripken, McGwire Suzuki Soriano, Pujols, or Prior
cards worth $20+
16% for any Noamr, Griffey, Sosa, or Thomas cards worth $20+
15% for any other cards or players worth $20+
13% for any Jeter, Ripken, McGwire, Suzuki, Soriano, Pujols, Or Prior
cards worth $10-$19
11% for any other cards or players worth $10-$19
8% for any Jeter, Ripken, McGwire, Suzuki, Soriano, Pujols, Prior,
Sosa, Thomas, Griffey, or Nomar worth $4-$9
7% for any other cards worth $5-$9
(not looking for anything booking less then that).

Prices from beckett, cards need close to mint (nrmt-mt). I don't need
a list of every card, email me at References
available. looking for $100's or $1000's in beckett value.