CollectingBanter

-   Books (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Bay Psalm Book listing mystey (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16952)

Tim Crawford July 11th 03 02:55 AM

Bay Psalm Book listing mystey

I was looking in Ahearn's "Book Collecting 2000" for a listing for my copy
of Will Harriss's "The Bay Psalm Book Murder" 1983 Walker. when I found it
twice. Harris, Will. The Bay Psalm Book Murder. New York. 1983 and Harriss,
Will. The Bay Psalm Book Murder. New York. 1963. I am going to assume this
is a typo. Is it possible there are two "The Bay Psalm Book Murder"s written
twenty years apart?

The value is similar so I found out what I wanted to know but does anyone
know if Harriss's signature brings any kind of premium?

Tim Crawford