CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Price Check (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=133308)

[email protected] June 13th 05 04:20 PM

Price Check

Ok..I have a CD Bubble Rockola made in 1997 from Antique
Apparatis..It's a RB-8CD stamped and numbered and is mint and works
100% but i cant program it don't know how..When i program it manually
it work's fine but usually does a random spin and play..anyway what
should i look to get for this..thanks

mike June 14th 05 03:21 AM

Maybe the market has improved? Last year I had this late 90's CD-8X for
sale. It sat for 3-4 months and no one would touch it for $4K.

http://www.miketyler.net/rockola/

However, if what you say is true thats great news. I have a near new CD-8
with yellow components DOM 8/04 still under warranty. It should bring over
$5500+ huh?

Good luck

"Robert Aker" wrote in message
no less than 4500
oups.com...

[email protected] June 14th 05 03:39 AM

mike wrote:
Maybe the market has improved? Last year I had this late 90's CD-8X for
sale. It sat for 3-4 months and no one would touch it for $4K.

http://www.miketyler.net/rockola/

However, if what you say is true thats great news. I have a near new CD-8
with yellow components DOM 8/04 still under warranty. It should bring over
$5500+ huh?

Good luck

"Robert Aker" wrote in message
no less than 4500
wrote in message
oups.com...
Ok..I have a CD Bubble Rockola made in 1997 from Antique
Apparatis..It's a RB-8CD stamped and numbered and is mint and works
100% but i cant program it don't know how..When i program it manually
it work's fine but usually does a random spin and play..anyway what
should i look to get for this..thanks

Ugh..Mine looks nowhere as cheesy as that ..sorry..and whats with the handles and amplifier in the back..IMOP..sheeshe

[email protected] June 14th 05 03:44 AM

That is nowhere near what mine looks like ..You have a key in th
side?..plastic cd holders? and an empty top and bottom with weekend
made toolshed lights?..that is not what i have sorry..

mike June 14th 05 03:55 AM

Any chance that is a Rowe RB-8CD? Got any pics or links to similar?

oups.com...

[email protected] June 14th 05 04:11 PM

My Mistake it is a Rowe RB-8CD..There is one in town at connely
billards and they want $7,995.00..the only thing theres has is a remote
and i don't..

mike June 14th 05 06:13 PM

I was mistaken on my box, it was actually a 94 model. Rowe makes a great box
and is arguably more reliable than the competing Rockola and Wurlitzer
product.

I am no dealer but I do watch Ebay and online pricing. I still cant see any
90's CD bubbler bringing $4500 but who knows.

Put that box on Ebay with a starting price of $4500 and let the market
decide.

Good luck
MRT

[email protected] June 15th 05 12:07 AM

Antique apparatus has them for sale for $6,095..plus shipping