CollectingBanter

-   Books (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Philip K. Dick - VALIS series (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322033)

SpanishMill February 7th 13 08:22 PM

Philip K. Dick - VALIS series

Sharing my collection of PKD VALIS series books.

Here's my 1st edition / 1st printing of VALIS. This was only printed in paperback originally.

SpanishMill February 7th 13 08:24 PM

Here's my 1st edition / 1st printing of The Divine Invasion (book 2)

SpanishMill February 7th 13 08:26 PM

Here's my 1st edition / 1st printing of The Transmigration of Timothy Archer (book 3)

SpanishMill February 7th 13 08:28 PM

Here's my 1st edition / 1st printing of Radio Free Albemuth (also can be considered as part of the VALIS series)