CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Seeburg 222 side glass decals (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7014)

Steven Robinson September 3rd 03 10:06 AM

Seeburg 222 side glass decals

Does anyone know where I can buy good side glass decals for a Seeburg 222
from? I've tried Victory Glass but they've stop them in favour of silk
screened glasses. I prefer the decals for cost reasons. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks Steve
www.robinsonsjukeboxes.com

Bob September 4th 03 08:57 AM

"Steven Robinson" wrote in message ...
Does anyone know where I can buy good side glass decals for a Seeburg 222
from? I've tried Victory Glass but they've stop them in favour of silk
screened glasses. I prefer the decals for cost reasons. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks Steve
www.robinsonsjukeboxes.com

Steve

I checked all over for the same thing for my 161 with no luck. It
seems that the decals for the 161 and the 222 were discontinued. I
ended up paying $175 for both the right and left glass from A-1 jukes
in Baltimore. This was great for me because I live in Baltimore and
picked them up (no shipping). I will say this though they fit and look
great.

Bob