CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Sports Card Web Site (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=111603)

SValla9601 June 24th 04 04:43 PM

Sports Card Web Site

Hello Fellow Collectors

Are you looking for a dependable place to buy your cards online then goto
http://www.sportsdugout.com. You can order from The Dugout Site with 100%
Confidence and Security 24 hours each day with Page Secure or you can always
call in your order. (810) 765-3623. We have hundrends of happy customers. And
over 14,600 cards listed most w/pics.

We sell our cards at 50% off or more off the current Beckett. Some cards even
90% OFF of guide or more!! You are just a keyboard and a few mouse clicks away
from getting some great cards at great prices!! And if we do not have it
listed just ask cause we still have thousands of cards to list!!

We accept with Page Secure System: PayPal, Visa, MC and American Express for
next/same day shipping. Also order by mail we accept Money Orders & Checks.

We also have a great line of wax packs & boxes, Salvino Bammers, Bobble Head,
McFarlane Figuries, Highland Mint coins and photo mints & Autograph's w/COA.

We have thousands of cards listed. And still have thousands to list!! And the
great thing is you can view many of the cards before you buy them!

We have a great, easy and SAFE to use Search Engine so you can search by
player, team, sport, whatever!!! And if it is not listed yet just e-mail from
our site with your want list. E-Mail wantlists to

Thanks Scott
The Dugout,MI
http://www.sportsdugout.com

SValla9601 June 29th 04 06:45 PM

Hello Fellow Collectors

Are you looking for a dependable place to buy your cards online then goto
http://www.sportsdugout.com. You can order from The Dugout Site with 100%
Confidence and Security 24 hours each day with Page Secure or you can always
call in your order. (810) 765-3623. We have hundrends of happy customers. And
over 14,700 cards listed most w/pics.

SValla9601 July 20th 04 05:28 PM

Hello Fellow Collectors

Are you looking for a dependable place to buy your cards online then goto
http://www.sportsdugout.com. You can order from The Dugout Site with 100%
Confidence and Security 24 hours each day with Page Secure or you can always
call in your order. (810) 765-3623. We have hundrends of happy customers. And
over 14,750 cards listed most w/pics.

SValla9601 August 2nd 04 04:58 PM

Hello Fellow Collectors

Are you looking for a dependable place to buy your cards online then goto
http://www.sportsdugout.com. You can order from The Dugout Site with 100%
Confidence and Security 24 hours each day with Page Secure or you can always
call in your order. (810) 765-3623. We have hundrends of happy customers. And
over 14,800 cards listed most w/pics.

SValla9601 August 6th 04 05:20 PM

Hello Fellow Collectors

Are you looking for a dependable place to buy your cards online then goto
http://www.sportsdugout.com. You can order from The Dugout Site with 100%
Confidence and Security 24 hours each day with Page Secure or you can always
call in your order. (810) 765-3623. We have hundrends of happy customers. And
over 14,850 cards listed most w/pics.