CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   More flushes this morning...he's on a jag! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=151763)

DeserTBoB November 10th 05 06:13 PM

More flushes this morning...he's on a jag!

FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH your troubles away!

Charlie Nudo's in the kill file toilet...swirling with George Bush,
Dickhead Cheney and all the Repuke gang...headed for the sewer to join
AHHHHnuld, who was beat to a bloody pulp Tuesday.

rotted 77 Honda November 10th 05 07:21 PM

More flushes this morning...he's on a jag!

well I'm about to retire my commuter- it has hardly any miles on it,
was made in Japan, so it was broke down and in the shop most of the
time. I can see the ground when sitting in it- and when driving
through a puddle I get splashed with water. I just can't afford the
fines and tongue-lashing I get from cops for driving it- I have about 2
dozen unsafe equipment fines to pay- this car is way too expensive to
drive. It's a 4-cylinder, but only runs on 2, the other 2 just miss
and go along for the ride. The gas mileage is 25 mpg, the oil mileage
is about the same. It's a rotted 77 Honda someone gave to me, and I
heard laughing as I towed it away from their house.