CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   WTB 70's Seeburg Jukebox (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=233754)

[email protected] November 19th 07 06:15 PM

WTB 70's Seeburg Jukebox

Thanks to those that responded to my earlier post but I'm still
looking.

Looking to buy one or two (possibly) 70's Seeburg jukeboxes. Would
prefer the following models: USC 1 & 2, Olympian, Matador, SMC 1 &
2. Anyone looking to sell or willing to pass on a contact for one who
is would be appreciated. I'm in the Chicagoland area and won't mind
looking at surrounding states.

Also I believe Keith Stetler had one for sale at the recent
Chicagoland show but I could not get an email to get through to him.

Thanks.

Ken G. November 20th 07 01:09 AM

WTB 70's Seeburg Jukebox

Have you searched your craig list and ebay local areas for them ?

[email protected] November 20th 07 05:37 PM

WTB 70's Seeburg Jukebox

Yes I have and I'm still on the lookout but nothing yet. Mostly the
more collectible models are for sale but I have those already.
Looking for a 70's model to put down in my basement gameroom.

DRebber November 28th 07 03:28 PM

There is a man here whose late father ran a route some years ago and he has a slew of Seeburg jukes sitting in an old shop. However, he has expressed interest in getting rid of the entire inventory in one fell swoop. I believe there is a complete list posted somewhere on this site. Try searching for my previous posts on collectingbanter.com or search the tags of Seeburg and Lubbock.