CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   NSM Firebird (ES-IV) Title Indicator II Board or Schematic wanted (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=324852)

ILikeValves February 28th 19 02:08 AM

NSM Firebird (ES-IV) Title Indicator II Board or Schematic wanted

I have an NSM Firebird ES-IV that has the title changer box,
and 3 cables (2 from the side, and 1 from back small PCB).
I am looking for the interface board that will connect the Title Changer Box to
the rest of the juke.

I cannot find any for sale - does anyone have a good schematic for the board
so I can build one? My manual from coinopmanuals does not have a very clear
schemati.

John Robertson February 28th 19 05:14 PM

On 2019/02/27 6:08 p.m., ILikeValves wrote:
I have an NSM Firebird ES-IV that has the title changer box,
and 3 cables (2 from the side, and 1 from back small PCB).
I am looking for the interface board that will connect the Title Changer Box to
the rest of the juke.

I cannot find any for sale - does anyone have a good schematic for the board
so I can build one? My manual from coinopmanuals does not have a very clear
schemati.

If this is the circuit board #174 928, that mounts on the right side of
the title frame just above the two DC motors I will check my inventory
and see what I can find for you.

I can provide you with good quality photocopies of the Firebird IV
manual for $35USD plus postage. These would be first generation copies
and quite clear, and include schematics and parts listings.

Free or cheap copies are not worth very much, are they?

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com