CollectingBanter

-   Pens & Pencils (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Nathan Tardif's website? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=256334)

Dave Garrett September 6th 08 08:05 PM

Nathan Tardif's website?

Nathan Tardif used to have a wonderful website displaying a variety of
vintage pens for sale. When I tried to bring up the site yesterday for
the first time in quite a while (as in, several years), it was gone.
Anyone know what happened? Was the site relocated to another domain, or
did he just retire it in favor of focusing on the ink business?

Dave

Brian Ketterling September 7th 08 07:10 AM

Nathan Tardif's website?

I'm not sure, but I think the last of his pen business disappeared a couple
of years with a notice that he was no longer offering reground Snorkel nibs
(as I seem to remember). Even then, everything else was all Noodler's, and
most of his pages had migrated from AOL(?) to his new domain.

Brian