CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Rockola microswitch problem (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=120234)

gary smith March 11th 05 07:36 PM

Rockola microswitch problem

Can anyone help? Ive changed out a microswitch on my 468 thinking that was
the problem. Its the one connected to the tone arm and moves the motors. my
problem is that it writes but will not move the motors to select. has anyone
got a set of drawings they could post plesase or anyone had a similar
problem

CHARLIE MAIER March 11th 05 09:02 PM

Your temanolgy is confusing. You say it writes, does that mean it moves
the selected pin into the play position? Is a pin in the play position?
Does motors not move mean the basket does not rotate to the selected
record? Does the turntable or magazine motors run , when you put it
in scan? Where is the gripper bow? It must be over the basket, not
around the turntable for the basket motor to run. If needed, I can sell
you a reprint of the service manual for $35 plus $6 shipping.
Charlie Maier

JUKEJAM March 12th 05 01:31 AM

hi charlie might you have a r 89 key pad assy with the overlay thanks
sue