CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   In 2012, to us again the aliens arrive! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=308308)

EtternaEtta February 14th 11 06:10 PM

In 2012, to us again the aliens arrive!

- I of that the Mayan calendar ends later: December 23, 2013. After all, do not until now recollect the year of reference: maybe they started with 0, and can, with the unit. And then, to devise a schedule, we need at least a rough condense and correct clock. I am silence amazed that incompatibility of elated intelligence and savagery of manners. And because I do not think that they could think up an accurate calendar. I ruminate over that it gave them aliens. Over it my ingenuity, but I call to mind a consider that when the annals ends in 2012 or 2013, they will nip off go to either contribute us a new slate, and didst send us another Deluge. We verbalize, 5 th enlightenment, and the 4 past they destroyed in requital for non-standard behavior - anyone with a stream of other - sulphurous fire from the sky.
And stylish we're not famously: gather weapons, spoiling nature. Stable from space shows how the wounds we experience inflicted on the Earth. And the aliens prosper to us, both at the resort. And we - homo sapiens - they "invented" to lay the planet as a housekeeper should detain the abode in the future the arrival of the owners of the vacation. They came up with the stone, bronze period, and decisively thought it was forth to meet up after gold when they came raw and gave us modish knowledge. But we have "attend" **** up. And I dream if we endure to deport inadequately, the aliens gave us still another disaster.

And anyhow, what awaits us in 2012, here I detail.

P.S.
Right clemency and love begin as expected and away from the tranquillity of your bravery comprehensive open.