CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Part number needed Rowe CD100E (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=79059)

matt February 16th 05 04:35 AM

Part number needed Rowe CD100E

Hey all.

Anyone in here have a service manual for a Rowe CD100E? I need the part
number on the IC for the motor driver within the Title Rack/Keyboard
Interface.

There are two parts used in that location of the board. One of them is a UDN
part number and I dont remember what the other is.

Both would be great!

Thanks!

--
Matt

M and M Electronics
6661 Stanford Ranch Road
Suite F, PMB 105
Rocklin, Ca 956777

KLR February 16th 05 11:13 AM

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:35:45 -0800, "matt"
wrote:

Hey all.

Anyone in here have a service manual for a Rowe CD100E? I need the part
number on the IC for the motor driver within the Title Rack/Keyboard
Interface.

There are two parts used in that location of the board. One of them is a UDN
part number and I dont remember what the other is.

Both would be great!

Thanks!

PBL 3717 (U1)
UDN 2593B (U3)

One part (U3) is no longer available (from my past experience) - the
other (U1) is available from www.farnell.com and probably other
places.