CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Rowe AMI 100CD Jukebox (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6801)

Craig Schneider July 1st 03 12:14 PM

Rowe AMI 100CD Jukebox

Hello, I am having a problem with my Rowe AMI 100CD Jukebox whereby I get
the following message:

Checksum E=100

The display then resets the ram and continues on to the above message.

Can anyone please advise me what this means and how I go about fixing the
problem..

Kind Regards

Craig

KLR July 2nd 03 03:28 AM

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:49:12 -0600, "ge0ph" wrote:

It could be a bad CCC unit or maybe just the eprom chip is bad. I would
first try to replace the eprom chip and if that don't work, replace the
whole CCC unit.

It's also quite possible and very likely that the mech control board
or CDM is faulty too - and the CCC is resetting the entire system (as
its supposed to) to try and re-establish communications with the mech
control. Make sure that the battery isnt flat (should be 3 - 3.6v)
and the EPROM (top left corner of board) is pushed into its socket
firmly as well.

I would advise checking the connectors to ensure that power is getting
to the mech control, CDM player etc - and that the ROWELINK is
correctly connected too to everything.

disconnect "accessory" things like wallboxes, IR remote board and bill
acceptor rowelink connections (if fitted) to ensure that they aren't
causing problems too