CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   FS: 1993 Titan/Coliseum Video "WWF" (Pro-Wrestling) Magic-Motion Cards (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=111859)

J.R. Sinclair August 12th 04 07:28 AM

FS: 1993 Titan/Coliseum Video "WWF" (Pro-Wrestling) Magic-Motion Cards

1993 Titan/Coliseum Video "WWF" (Pro-Wrestling) Magic-Motion Cards

I have for sale the following 1993 Titan/Coliseum Video "WWF"
(Pro-Wrestling) Magic-Motion Cards in MINT condition. Each Magic-Motion
card measures 2"x2" and features a 2-motion photo of the following WWF
Wrestlers.
Price US plus postage

Hulk Hogan $5.
Tatanka $2.50
Mr. Perfect $2.50
Bret "Hit Man" Hart $4.
The Undertaker $4.

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you

flarran February 26th 10 11:55 PM

Hello
I think it´s very long time ago but anyway. I Wondering if you still got this for sale. I´m intresed by those cards
Please let me know

my mailing adress

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.R. Sinclair (Post 245016)