CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   W quarters (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=325229)

oepepper[_2_] October 21st 19 09:42 AM

W quarters

Anybody have any luck finding the new W quarters? I got 5 brand new San Antonio Mission rolls from my bank, but all of them were Denver coins I have looked through a lot of rolls but that was the first time I got whole new rolls. I usually only found one or 2019 in a roll so I was excited to get brand new 2019 coins but no W in the lot. Will try and get more rolls. Trying not to bug the tellers. Happy hunting.