CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   MORE REFUND CHECKS from NudoFraud® Industries (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=151574)

DeserTBoB November 9th 05 12:44 AM

MORE REFUND CHECKS from NudoFraud® Industries

Looks like Noodles has more ****ed off customers demanding refunds for
his fake "alignment" tapes! Why does he keep trying to foist these
frauds on people?

Because he's a NUT BAG!

Charlie Noodles...swirling in the toilet with George Bush, Dickhead
Cheney, Scooter Boy and Karl Rove...as the whole Republican Party
starts heading into the sewer.

Impeachment proceedings against both Bush and Cheney will commence in
Janurary , 2007.

66FOURDOOR November 9th 05 01:05 AM

MORE REFUND CHECKS from NudoFraud® Industries

"Janurary" ??

that's about your speed...

77 Honda speed....

' 77 Honda November 9th 05 03:20 PM

MORE REFUND CHECKS from NudoFraud® Industries

hmmm...sounds like an honest egg to me...full money back guarantee-
what's wrong with that ?

I wish Honda Motors Co. was that honest- and refunded my purchase price
on this rotted ' 77 ****box they put on the market