CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Seeburg WSR7, MRA5 Schematics? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7500)

Fred December 19th 03 09:35 PM

Seeburg WSR7, MRA5 Schematics?

The WSR7, MRA5 (receiver, amp) combination was used in the Seeburg
100-R. Would anyone be willing to email me a schematic of at least
the amplifier (PDF file?). I was going to model the amp using PSpice.
This would allow me to test various design alternatives. I would
then likely breadboard the best design and see how it tests. I've had
some experience with SET (Single Ended Triode) amps. I want to beyond
just simply swapping out the capacitors with modern equivalents.

Fred

Joseph A. Tony Dziedzic December 19th 03 09:53 PM

You can support the folks who produce restoration parts by purchasing a copy
of the manual; try Victory Glass Company (www.victoryglass.com). If you want
to go the cheap route, try looking at Always Jukin' 's Web site - they did
have some schematics online in the past from what I've heard.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

WDlanning December 20th 03 02:54 AM

ubject: Seeburg WSR7, MRA5 Schematics?
From: (Joseph A. "Tony" Dziedzic)
Date: 12/19/2003 4:53 PM Eastern Standard Time

(Fred) wrote:
The WSR7, MRA5 (receiver, amp) combination was used in the Seeburg
100-R. Would anyone be willing to email me a schematic of at least
the amplifier (PDF file?). I was going to model the amp using PSpice.
This would allow me to test various design alternatives. I would
then likely breadboard the best design and see how it tests. I've had
some experience with SET (Single Ended Triode) amps. I want to beyond
just simply swapping out the capacitors with modern equivalents.

Fred

Vern Tisdale has them on his site just for the downloading
http://www.verntisdale.com/

Bob December 20th 03 05:32 AM

(Fred) wrote in message . com...
The WSR7, MRA5 (receiver, amp) combination was used in the Seeburg
100-R. Would anyone be willing to email me a schematic of at least
the amplifier (PDF file?). I was going to model the amp using PSpice.
This would allow me to test various design alternatives. I would
then likely breadboard the best design and see how it tests. I've had
some experience with SET (Single Ended Triode) amps. I want to beyond
just simply swapping out the capacitors with modern equivalents.

Fred

Fred

While your at it why don't you add a couple cup holders. K.I.S.S.
All kidding aside you can get a Schem. @
http://www.verntisdale.com/schem/sschem.htm

Good luck

Bob