CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   FA: Sports stamps, Royal Family, and Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30416)

Dave \(The Stamp Dad\) Ramsay December 30th 03 03:18 AM

FA: Sports stamps, Royal Family, and Coins

Hello to all,

I recently added many eBay auctions which may be of interest.
Here is a brief list of the Topics covered....

Sports - Hockey
Queen Mother Memorial and 100th
Queen Elizabeth II Coronation
Queen Elizabeth II Golden Jubilee
Prince William 21st Birthday

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ort=3&rows=250

If the link is broken please search for sellers under thestampdad.

Please stop by for a look.

Happy New Year,

Dave (The Stamp Dad) Ramsay

If you would like to visit my website below I would be happy to help with
anything else that may be of interest to you.
http://members.rogers.com/thestampdad/

Registered Member of the Internet Philatelic Dealers Association (IPDA)
http://www.ipdaonline.com/