CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Dan Gibson-HYPOCRITE-makes his own fake tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=678)

trippin28track September 9th 04 12:29 PM

Dan Gibson-HYPOCRITE-makes his own fake tapes

Here's proof positive that DAN GIBSON is a arrogant ass, who judges
others harshly, yet does the same damn thing himself...

his site showing the FAKE TAPES he made.

http://home.comcast.net/~dkgibson3/tracks/homemade.htm

What proof do we have that he doesn't also sell these ?? His word ??
HA- YEH RIGHT !!! Like anyone would believe him...

Yet he goes around on ebay, looking for auctions of tapes he thinks
are fake...and raising a commotion.

Dan, practice what ya preach, take your site down, and stop making
fakes yourself.

Daniel & Kathy Gibson September 9th 04 11:16 PM

trippin28track wrote:

snip

Charlie, you are a liar and a cheat. Everyone in the NG world knows it,
and now the ebay community is finding out as well. Perhaps you need to
find a real job...your online fantasies are not serving you well.

Dan

P.S. Thanks for all the free publicity. Business is booming.
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com

winnard September 9th 04 11:31 PM

"Daniel & Kathy Gibson" wrote in message Dan

P.S. Thanks for all the free publicity. Business is booming.
--

No doubt. I'm getting all kinds of fan emails. It pays to be nice to
people.

winnard