CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   1100 Wurlitzer Jukebox (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=324555)

Tamster September 17th 18 03:41 AM

1100 Wurlitzer Jukebox

Jukebox will not quit playing selections. It plays all selections and the repeats. How do I get it to stop?

Thanks

John Robertson September 17th 18 10:19 PM

1100 Wurlitzer Jukebox

On 2018/09/16 7:41 PM, Tamster wrote:
Jukebox will not quit playing selections. It plays all selections and the repeats. How do I get it to stop?

Thanks

It is either not cancelling the selection pins (adjustment of selection
drum), OR it is simply cycling continuously because the wobble plate
switch is not releasing when all the pins are reset (microswitch mounted
on selection drum face).

The operators manual will help you, I recommend getting it so you can do
the adjustments...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com