CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   eBay.... (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=266574)

RWF February 15th 09 09:58 PM

eBay....

I keep seeing this guy's auctions while searching on Roosevelt dimes:
Looks like he's selling pocket change.
Even stranger is that he apparently has found buyers!

don't look February 16th 09 04:35 AM

eBay....

"RWF" wrote in message
I keep seeing this guy's auctions while searching on Roosevelt dimes:
Looks like he's selling pocket change.
Even stranger is that he apparently has found buyers!

Junk,Junk,Junk.Looks like everything is circulated although alot of it
hasn't been pocket change for 50 years. At first I was thinking he would be
making more on postage than the coins,but it says "Priority" for $2.99.
Doubtful.