CollectingBanter

-   Books (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   More Unusual Stephen King Books (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=320551)

Francis A. Miniter[_2_] March 2nd 12 12:50 AM

More Unusual Stephen King Books

The last couple days were fruitful for finding unusual books
by Stephen King. Two days ago I came across _The Storm of
the Century_ which was published only once and that by The
Book of the Month Club in 1999. Yesterday, I found a pulp
fiction murder mystery by King, _The Colorado Kid_ ,
published in the USA only in mass market format in 2005 by
Dorchester. The only hardcover edition came out in the UK
in 2007.

The Storm of the Century, by the way, is a screenplay, not a
novel.

--
Francis A. Miniter

Mesure is Medicine þauh þou muche ȝeor[n]e.
Al nis not good to þe gost þat þe bodi lykeþ,
Ne lyflode to þe licam þat leof is to þe soule.

William Langland, The Vision of Piers Plowman
Passus I, lines 33 - 35