CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Wurl. 2304 Turntable Motor (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=274442)

KIR June 18th 09 06:18 PM

Wurl. 2304 Turntable Motor

The turntable motor on my Wurlitzer 2304 randomly stopped working this
week. Any clue what may have caused this (other than a bad motor)?
Also, I have a working turntable motor out of a Wurlitzer 2610--are
they interchangeable? Thanks in advance.

Oldtimejuker June 19th 09 09:08 PM

Wurl. 2304 Turntable Motor

On Jun 18, 1:18*pm, KIR wrote:
The turntable motor on my Wurlitzer 2304 randomly stopped working this
week. *Any clue what may have caused this (other than a bad motor)?
Also, I have a working turntable motor out of a Wurlitzer 2610--are
they interchangeable? *Thanks in advance.

The turntable motor has a set of points on the override relay in it's
circuit - have you checked those? Don't believe the 2610 motor will
swap. Ray