CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   TC Check Out This Auction Price (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=251675)

scottishmoney June 26th 08 12:47 PM

TC Check Out This Auction Price

TC you have to check out this auction price, I was watching both of these
notes to see what they would do price wise, needless to say they met and
greatly exceeded reserve:

http://www.lkcaworldpapermoney.com/S...uction_Id=7797

And:

http://www.lkcaworldpapermoney.com/S...uction_Id=7796

I was kind of interested in the second note, but not knowing more about
these and finding that reference aside from those on your site is scant I
didn't want to dive in on this.

[email protected] June 26th 08 03:24 PM

On Jun 26, 7:47*am, "scottishmoney" wrote:
TC you have to check out this auction price, I was watching both of these
notes to see what they would do price wise, needless to say they met and
greatly exceeded reserve:

Yes, I have been following this auction with great interest. I was
interested to bid on the 50 Cash note but the price had gone way
beyond what I was willing to pay. See story on my blog.
http://nutmegcollector.blogspot.com/