I would really appreciate your input.

Thanks,
Richard

Bags305 November 9th 03 06:10 AM

I have about a dozen full cases of baseball and football cards. These are
large cases in which cards are sent to dealers. They contain rack packs
from the late 80s.

do0d, if they're from the late 80's, you'll be lucky to sell them at all.
Stick with the sealed stuff. People will always pay a premium for anything
still sealed.