CollectingBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   FS: 1988 "Standard Catalogue of Canadian Booklet Stamps" (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=117922)

J.R.Sinclair February 10th 05 10:55 AM

FS: 1988 "Standard Catalogue of Canadian Booklet Stamps"

1988 "Standard Catalogue of Canadian Booklet Stamps"

I have for sale the 1988 "Standard Catalogue of Canadian Booklet Stamps".
The catalogue contains 72 pages of text as well as black and white
photographs.
Foreward:
"The collecting of complete booklets and booklet panes was for a long time
one of the less popular areas in Canadian philately. It was not until the
Elizabethan era that collectors began to take notice of the potential that
booklet collecting offers. Just as dealers and collectors pursued booklet
pane collecting with unprescendented gusto, Canada Post did no less, when
in the summer of 1983 it issued the startling commemorative 'FORT' booklet."
The 1988 "Standard Catalogue of Canadian Booklet Stamps" is in excellent
condition.
Price $10. CDN plus postage (where applicable)

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you