CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Invisible Hologram search on hold. (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=197075)

Ralphael1 December 5th 06 09:20 PM

Invisible Hologram search on hold.

SNAPO CEO has proposed an embroidery stamp.. The trouble is that it has
to be made of camel hair. Not just any camel hair but the hair from the
underbelly of young camels. Did anyone ever try to pluck hair from a
camel's belly? You MAY get away with one pluck but definately not the
second. Those nasty buggers like to bite, belch, bellow, spit, kick and
even pee on anyone for no apparent reason. Try plucking and you get all
of those.
Anyway, since Window Clerk #1 has been assigned the task of hair
plucker the search for the invisible hologram has to be postponed
indefinately.

Window Clerk #1
SNA Post Office

SNAPO now interviewing for new window clerk.

David French December 5th 06 09:33 PM

Invisible Hologram search on hold.

SNAPO CEO has proposed an embroidery stamp.. The trouble is that it has
to be made of camel hair. Not just any camel hair but the hair from the
underbelly of young camels. Did anyone ever try to pluck hair from a
camel's belly? You MAY get away with one pluck but definately not the
second. Those nasty buggers like to bite, belch, bellow, spit, kick and
even pee on anyone for no apparent reason. Try plucking and you get all
of those.
Anyway, since Window Clerk #1 has been assigned the task of hair
plucker the search for the invisible hologram has to be postponed
indefinately.

Window Clerk #1
SNA Post Office

SNAPO now interviewing for new window clerk.

Is he a pleasant camel hair plucker, and a camel hair plucker's fair son?

Inquiring minds etc... etc....

David.

[email protected] December 6th 06 01:53 AM

Invisible Hologram search on hold.

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:11:41 +0800, "Rod"
wrote:

did anyone ever try to pluck hair from a camel's belly?

Window Clerk #1 ?
http://cjoint.com/data/mgcbghZRpT.htm

Yes! He has a bottle of fennec tea and a newly trained PNA (peein'
A), kind of like a CNI (Ceeing eye) dog.

Ralph, I think this one's a winner.

Still waiting for my ID card from SNAPO. Everyone has seemed to
misplace my pix. The one's on file were used for testing new
cancellation devices and occasional dart throwing.

Ralphael1 December 6th 06 12:30 PM

Ralphael1 wrote:
SNAPO CEO has proposed an embroidery stamp.. The trouble is that it has
to be made of camel hair. Not just any camel hair but the hair from the
underbelly of young camels. Did anyone ever try to pluck hair from a
camel's belly? You MAY get away with one pluck but definately not the
second. Those nasty buggers like to bite, belch, bellow, spit, kick and
even pee on anyone for no apparent reason. Try plucking and you get all
of those.

snipped text
Now I suppose Victor will chastize me for leaking information about a
proposed stamp before final draft was made. Victor did not enlighten me
as to the topic of the forthcoming embrodiery stamp, only that I was
supposed to gather much camel hair. I am sure he will produce a design
to catch the eye of serious collectors and enrich the coffers at SNA
Post Office. Maybe even a high value specimen stamp.

Window Clerk #1
SNA Post Office