CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   CPK D O L L S FS (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26056)

Sue from NY August 19th 03 04:30 AM

CPK D O L L S FS

C.P.K. ITEMS FOR SALE
(SCANS ARE AVAILABLE)
LISTED PRICES ARE IN U.S. DOLLARS

CPK BALD BOY DOLL
1984 by Coleco
(Scans Available)

This Boy Doll is Bald. He has
blue eyes and bright peach cheeks.
His face has dirt marks.
He has a closed mouth and a # 1 head mold.

Back of Head says: Copy R. 1978, 1982
Original Appalachian Artworks Inc.
Mfg. by Coleco Ind. Inc.
3 1

This Doll is wearing a one-piece outfit which has a
white shirt on the top portion with pink and yellow
trim and overalls with shoulder straps on the bottom.
The bottom portion of the outfit has pink, blue and yellow designs. It is
not an original Cabbage Patch outfit.

He has stains on his arms, legs and body which
might be able to be cleaned up if washed.

This Doll is approximately 14 inches.

He has a black signature with an 84 in a circle on his
left buttock. The left side of his body has the original
OK CPK label.

He does not have socks, shoes, a box or papers.

$8.00 plus mailing costs

````````````````````````
CPK BOY DOLL from 1984
(SCAN AVAILABLE)
by Coleco

This Boy Doll has beige yarn curls
with blue eyes and 2 dimples.
He has a # 4 head mold and his
original pacifier affixed inside his
mouth.

He is wearing long engineer overalls
which are white with navy stripes .
There is a small pocket in the stomach
area. There is a navy button on the front
of each strap. The back of the overalls have
a deep V.

There is a white shirt underneath. The
shirt is short sleeved and has navy
zig zag stitches on the sleeve cuffs
and around the neckline. The back
has 2 velcro closures. The left shoulder
has a label which says Cabbage Patch
Kids on it. The label inside says
Coleco Industries. There are some minor
age stains.

The do! ll has on a diaper. One of the adhesive
closures is split due to age, but can be taped
closed.

The socks have age stains. I do not think the
shoes are original. There are stains on the
shoes, which probably can be cleaned off.

The fingers on the right hand have very minor
dirt and can probably be removed.

The label on the doll says KT Cabbage Patch Kids
1978, 1982, Coleco Industries.

There is a green signature so the doll is from
1984.

Will consider any Fair Offer plus mailing costs
which I will get back to you with if you email your
city, state and zip code.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

CPK BOY DOLL
1984 by Coleco
(Scans Available)

This Boy Doll has brown loops,
brown eyes and bright peach cheeks with
a dimple on the left side. His face is very clean.
He has a closed mouth and a # 3 head mold.

Original Appalachian Artworks Inc.
Mfg. by Coleco - Made In Hong Kong - 3.

This Doll is wearing a light blue 2 piece outfit with
yellow trim. It is not an original CPK outfit. It
is dirty and has stains.

He has stains on his arms, legs and body, which can
probably be cleaned up if washed.

This Doll is approximately 16 inches.

He has a green signature with an 84 in a circle on his
left buttock. The left side of his body has the original
CPK label which is cut, but you can still read most of
the writing.

He does not have socks, shoes, a box or papers.

$10.00 plus mailing costs
which I will get back to you with if you email your
city, state and zip code or country.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
CPK GIRL DOLL
1984 by Coleco
(Scans Available)

This Girl Doll has yellow yarn ponytails
(which has a dirty appearance in some areas),
blue eyes, pale peach cheeks and 2 dimples.
She has a # 2 head mold.

The back of her head says
copy R. 1978. 1982
Original Appalachian Artworks Inc.
Mfg. by Coleco 10 in a square and 2.

This doll does not have any clothing.
The Coleco K label is on the left side of the
body.

She has some minor marks on her face as well
as minor stains on her fingers. The thread on the
right ankle is loose.

This doll is approximately 16 inches.

She has a green signature on her left buttock.

Her body is very clean looking.

She does not have any clothing, socks, shoes, a box or papers.

I will consider any Fair Offer plus mailing costs
which I will get back to you with if you email your
city, state and zip code or country.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
CABBAGE PATCH KIDS
5 DISPOSABLE DESIGNER DIAPERS
INSIDE ORIGINAL BOX
by Coleco from 1984
(SCAN AVAILABLE)

Original Designer Diapers for your
Cabbage Patch Kids and Preemies.

This box has been opened. There are
5 brand new, never used diapers included
inside the box.

The box has a bend on the left front and side
as well as the bottom area and some wear marks.

The plastic see thru portion has a piece of tape
on the inner left side holding it since the
glue separated due to age.

This item is in very nice condition.

$20.00 plus mailing costs which I will get back to
you with if you email your city, state and zip code.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
CPK GIRL DOLL
from 1985 by Coleco
(SCANS AVAILABLE)

This Girl Doll has rust yarn braided ponytails
(the hair has some dirty areas in the back which
probably can be cleaned up),
blue eyes, bright peach cheeks and 2 dimples.
She does not have a head mold number.

The back of her head says
copy R. 1978. 1982
Original Appalachian Artworks Inc.

This doll is wearing an original CPK green
and white checked outfit with the emblem
on the bottom left. (There is a blue ink mark
on the front).

The original hang tag UT2 is affixed on the left side of the
body.

She has some minor marks on her face as well
as minor stains on her fingers. Her legs have a water
stain mark on the front and back in the inner thigh
areas. The left leg has a pale green ink line from the left
side of the knee to the front ankle area and the first 2
toes.

This doll is approximately 16 inches.

She has a blue signature on her left buttock so she is
from 1985.

The part of her body covered with the outfit is very clean looking.

She does not have any socks, shoes, a box or papers.

I will consider any Fair Offer plus mailing costs
which I will get back to you with if you email your
city, state and zip code or country.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
CPK PREEMIE BOY DOLL
1985 by Coleco
(Scans Available)

This Boy Doll is bald, has
blue eyes and a clean complexion.
(He has a tiny dot on the right side of his
face and a tiny white line above the left
inner side of the eyebrow).
He has a # 1 head mold.

The back of his head says
copy R. 1978. 1982
Original Appalachian Artworks Inc.
Mfg. - by Coleco - Made in Hong Kong - 1.

This Preemie is wearing a 1-piece red cotton short
sleeved sailor outfit. It has a white anchor on the left pocket, and a
white ribbon under the collar. The collar is white (age stained) with red
striped trim. There is matching white (age stained) with red trim design at
the hip area with a button on each flap. The KT Coleco label is inside the
left side of the outfit. The left shoulder has the CPK label on it.

He is wearing a white diaper, white socks and sneakers with blue trim (the
right sneaker appears to be age stained).

He has some dirt marks on his legs and arms (which might be removable if
washed).

This Preemie is approximately 15 inches.

He has a blue signature with an 85 in a circle on his
left buttock. The left side of his body has the original
KT body tag.

He does not have a box or papers.

I will consider any Fair Offer plus mailing costs
which I will get back to you with if you email your
city, state and zip code or country.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
CPK PREEMIE BOY DOLL
1985 by Coleco
(Scans Available)

This Boy Doll is bald, has
blue eyes and peach cheeks
with a bright colored complexion.
He has a # 1 head mold.

The back of his head says
copy R. 1978. 1982
Original Appalachian Artworks Inc.
Mfg. by Coleco 1.

This Preemie is wearing a 1-piece teal blue corduroy
jumper with a sailboat on the left bottom. The Coleco
label is inside the right bottom portion of the outfit.
His white short-sleeved shirt has 2 front buttons (it is
age stained). The left shoulder has the CPK label on it.
The tabs on the diaper do not close pr! operly and are
taped.

He has some stains on his legs and arms. There are some
ink marks on the crown of his head.

This Preemie is approximately 14 inches.

He has a blue signature with an 85 in a circle on his
left buttock.

He does not have socks, shoes, a box or papers.

I will consider any Fair Offer plus mailing costs
which I will get back to you with if you email your
city, state and zip code or country.

* * * * * * * * * * * *
CPK BOY DOLL
1985 by Coleco
(Scans Available)

This Boy Doll has beige loops,
blue eyes and pale peach cheeks with
a dimple on the left side.
He has a # 3 head mold.

The back of his head says
copy R. 1978. 1982
Original Appalachian Artworks Inc.
Mfg. by Coleco 3.

This Doll is weari! ng a Football Outfit which consists
of a white and green top with a # 31 in blue. The bottom
is green and white (the elastic waist is loose). This outfit
is dirty and has stains. The CPK emblem is at the
bottom of the left side of the shirt.

The tabs on the diaper do not close properly.

He has some stains, mostly minor. His forehead
has a skin color line above the eyebrows. There are some minor dirt marks
on the face. The hands have some
loose threads which can be cut.

This Doll is approximately 16 inches.

He has a blue signature with an 85 in a circle on his
left buttock. The left side of his body has the original
CPK label. There is a P on it.

He does not have socks, shoes, a box or papers.

I will consider any Fair Offer plus mailing costs
which I will get back to you with if you email your
city, state and zip code or country.

* * * * * * * * * * *
CPK ALL-STARS BASEBALL BOY
NEW YORK METS
from 1986
(SCANS AVAILABLE)

This Boy Doll has 2 teeth, auburn loops,
brown eyes and pink cheeks with
a dimple on the each side. He has a # 10 head mold.

The back of his head says
copy R. 1978. 1983
OAA Inc. 10

This Doll is wearing a Mets Uniform which consists
of a white and blue pin-striped top and bottom with a blue short sleeve
sweatshirt appearance. There is a blue V neck trim on the collar of the
shirt. The sides have orange and blue stripes. The Mets name is written in
blue with orange outline.

The bottom of the pant legs have blue stirrips. There are minor stains on
the outfit.

The CPK emblem is at the left shoulder.
The right shoulder has a Major League Emblem.

The tabs on the diaper do not close properly and are
taped.

He has some minor dirt on the left finger tips. Both
feet have stains on the back side.

This Doll is approximately 16 inches.

He has a red signature with an 86 in a circle on his
left buttock. There is an IC2 hang tag on the body.

He does not have socks, shoes, a box or papers.

Also included is a Mets Watch with a stretch band.
(it needs a battery inserted -- I do not know if it works).

I will consider any Fair Offer plus mailing costs
which I will get back to you with if you email your
city, state and zip code or country.

* * * * * * * * * * * *
CPK CORNSILK GIRL
from 1986
(Scans Available)

This Coleco doll has a # 5 head mold.
Her head says 1978, 1983, OAA Inc and
26 in a raised square.

The CPK Girl Doll has nylon
auburn hair. Her curls are hanging
loose. (I believe she originally
had Shirley Temple curls, making her
a Hard-To-Find Doll).

This doll has brown eyes, one tooth and a
dimple on each cheek.

She has a soft body and hard head.

Her hands can hold a hairbrush and purse
(not included).

She is wearing a long handmade dress which is light
blue and has patterns of a girl and boy throughout
as well as white lace trim on the collar, chest and
thigh area. It has one tiny pale brown circle
near the bottom left side under the lace trim. It is not
noticeable. She has on a solid white diaper.

She has an OK label and red signature with date.

She is approximately 15 inches.

There is no box, papers, shoes or socks.

This doll is very clean and in Near Mint Condition.

I will consider any Fair Offer plus mailing costs which
I will get back to you with if you email your city, state and
zip code.

* * * * * * * * * * *
CABBAGE PATCH KIDS BALD KID DOLL
from 1986
(SCANS AVAILABLE)

This Bald Kid has blue eyes and pale
pink cheeks. The entire doll is soft
except for the head which is hard.

He has a #4 head mold, 2 dimples and 2 teeth.

This Kid is wearing an original CPK outfit.
His overalls are beige with a large brown teddy bear
in the center which says Cabbage Patch Kids
in the middle. (There is a stain line on the left side
which might be able to be washed off). The straps have
2 buttons even though they close with Velcro. The trim
on the overalls is beige which matches the beige cuffs on
the ankles.

His shirt has three quarter length sleeves. It has
horizontal stripes of red, beige and green. The
CPK label is on the left shoulder.

He is wearing an original CPK diaper.

There is an original OK body tag on the left side.

The left buttock has a red Xavier Roberts
facsimile signature with an 86 inside.

I do not have shoes, socks, papers or original box for
this Kid.

The doll is 16 inches and in Very Nice Condition.

There are some minor stains on the arms and face.
(They might be able to be washed off).

$30.00 plus mailing costs which I will get back to
you with after you email your city, state and zip code or country.

```````````````````````````
CPK BALD BOY DOLL
from 1986
Head Mold # 1
by Coleco
(SCANS AVAILABLE)

The back of the head says copyright 1978, 1982
Original Appalachian Artworks, Inc.
Manufactured by Coleco.
1 72

This Doll has no hair and green eyes. There are pock mocks throughout the
head area. The right side of the face has 1 black line mark and 1 dot.

The back of the doll has some pill marks. The entire doll is dirty and has
stains.

The doll is wearing a short one-piece white outfit with pink, blue and
yellow designs. It is not an original CPK outfit.

There is a red signature on his left buttock with an 86 in a circle.

The left side of the body has the original CPK tag. There is an SS on it
and says Cabbage Patch Kids 1985. A lot of the words are faded.

This CPK doll is approximately 12 inches.

There is no box , papers, socks or shoes included.

$6.00 plus mailing costs which I will get back to you with if you email your
city, state and zip code or country.

* * * * * * * * * * *
CABBAGE PATCH KIDS BOY DOLL
Head Mold # 3
by Coleco
(SCANS AVAILABLE)

The back of the head says copyright 1978, 1982
Original Appalachian Artworks, Inc.
Manufactured by Coleco.

Head Mold # 3.

This Doll has no hair, green eyes and 1 dimple
on his left cheek. There are pock mocks throughout
the head area. The right side of the face has 2 black
line marks.

The back of the doll has some pill marks. The hands
are dirty.

The doll is wearing a one piece blue and yellow striped
wool or acrylic outfit. The waist area ties with a yellow acrylic or wool
thread. There is a CPK label on the left lapel. It also says Cabbage Patch
Kids across the chest in pale blue. The foot area has one pom pom on each
front portion. The outfit has a dirty appearance.

This doll is wearing white cotton underpants with Velcro closing on each
side.

There is a green signature on his left buttock. The left side of the body
has the original CPK label. There is an SS on it and says Cabbage Patch
Kids 1985.

This CPK doll is approximately 13 inches.

There is no box or papers.

I will consider any Fair Offer plus mailing costs
which I will get back to you with if you email your
city, state and zip code or country.

* * * * * * * * * * *
CPK GIRL DOLL
1986 by Coleco
(Scans Available)

This Girl Doll has brown yarn ponytails
with short hair framing her face and in the
back area.

She has blue eyes, 1 dimple on her left cheek,
a pacifier mouth and squirrel cheeks. She has a # 6 head mold even though it
is not on the head. She has light yellow circles where the rouge would be.

This doll does not have on her original clothing.
She is wearing a one piece outfit with dogs on it.
It is white with blue trim on it. It has long pants
and short sleeves.

She has some ink stains on the right forehead.
Her body also has stains which might be able
to be removed if it was washed.

She has the KT original body tag on the left side.

She has a red Xavier Roberts signature with 86 in
a circle.

This doll is approximately 16 inches.

She does not have any original clothing, socks, shoes,
box or papers.

I will consider any Fair Offer plus mailing costs
which I will get back to you with if you email your
city, state and zip code or country.

* * * * * * * * * *
CABBAGE PATCH KID
BEAN BAG BOTTOM (?) BABY DOLL
from 1988 by Coleco
(SCANS AVAILABLE)

This CPK Baby Doll has a # 3 Head Mold.

It is bald, has a left dimple and blue eyes.

It is wearing a Blue outfit that says,
I'm a Babyland General Hospital Newborn.
There is a floral pattern on the white neckline
and short sleeves area.

The bottom half of the doll feels like it has
beans inside.

There is a purple signature.

This CPK is approximately 11 ¾ inches.

Thre are stains on the arms, legs and body. Some of these stains might be
able to be washed off if the doll was cleaned up. There are minor dirt
spots on the head.
It is in Fair Plus Condition.

$10.00 plus mailing costs.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
CPK CLOTHING

COLECO LAMB SLEEPER
O.A.A. from 1984
(SCANS AVAILABLE)

This one-piece adorable Lamb
Sleeper is made of heavy weight
white fleece.

The hood has floppy ears with pink
on the underneath portion. The center
has a large pink section which says
Cabbage Patch Kids and underneath
is a picture of a lamb. There is a Velcro
closing down the center.

The left shoulder has a CPK emblem.
The bottom of each sleeve has a tight elastic.

Each closed foot has a pink sole which resemble
a paw. On each pink sole is a CPK emblem
and the words Cabbage Patch Kids.

The back has a white tail.

The original labels are on the left inside area.

There is a white ribbon on both sides of the
inside of the hood at the neck area to tie closed.

You might want to wash it to make it a brighter
white.

This Lamb Sleeper is in Near Mint Condition.

$25.00 plus mailing costs which I will get back to you
with if you email your city, state and zip code.

`````````````````````````````````````
CPK YELLOW BUNTING
O.A.A. from 1987
(SCANS AVAILABLE)

This one-piece bright heavy weight
Yellow Bunting has tiny polka dots throughout.
There are 3 velcro closings down the center.
There is a snap look at the chin which
velcro's closed.

The hood through underneath the arm area
and up to the collar in the back has white lace
trim. The wrist area has lace trim which opens
and closes to remove the fingers. There is a little
flower trim on the bottom of each hand area.

The bottom of the bunting has a white lace trim all
around.

There is a CPK emblem on the left bottom area.

There is an original label in the bunting on the left side.

Other than a tiny red mark inside the white lining of the
bunting (which does not affect it in any way), it is in
Near Mint Condition.

$15.00 plus mailing costs which I will get back to you
with if you email your city, state and zip code.

* * * * * * * * * * * *
CABBAGE PATCH KIDS
BABY DOLL
WITH CHIME/RATTLE INSIDE
THE BODY
(SCAN AVAILABLE)

This adorable CPK Doll is wearing
a one-piece dress which is blue and
white polka dot (has a beige tint on the
white polka dots) on bottom area, CPK logo
and pattern in the center with matching trim
on the sides. This trim matches the bonnet
(with CPK logo) she is wearing. There is white fabric
with hole designs over her forehead and
sides of her neck. There is a little blue and white
checked bow with a smaller pink bow on top of it
on the left side.

The dress has navy corduroy in the center area
and a pink heart appliqué in the middle. The long
sleeves are white with red dots.

She is wearing pink tights (the rear end area has
dirt marks which probably can be washed away
when cleaned) with blue corduroy shoes and white soles with raised dots.
Around each ankle is fabric (with CPK logo) that matches her bonnet and
bows.

She has blue eyes and pale peach checks (very minor
dirt on the face).

The clothing is non removable.

Her pink CPK label is slightly visable since most
of it was cut off so I do not know what
year she is from.

The body is soft with a vinyl (?) face.

She is 11 inches.

I will consider any reasonable offer plus
mailing costs.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
CPK GIRL DOLL
by Hasbro from 1993
(SCAN AVAILABLE)

Her neck says First Edition
copyright 1990
OAA Mfg. by Hasbro.

This CPK doll has brown stiff
straight yarn hair and soft wavy yarn
bangs with a pink tie in her pony
tail (matches the blouse top).

She has a soft body and hard
face.

Her outfit is one piece. The top
is pink and white with blue trim
around the ruffled neckline and ties
in the center.

The bottom is blue and green with pink
fringe on the bottom (there are dirt spots
on the fringe).

The left thigh area has a CPK emblem.

This doll is wearing a diaper.

She has a green signature so she is from
1993.

She is bare footed and does not have a
box.

I will consider any Fair Offer plus mailing
costs.

* * * * * * * * * * *
CPK BABYLAND KID BOY DOLL
(RATTLE INSIDE BIB)
from 1991 by Hasbro
(SCANS AVAILABLE)

This cuddly, washable doll has a vinyl face attached
to a cloth, polyester stuffed head. It is framed with
a yellow brimmed cap.

He has green eyes, a tuft of red straight hair and squiggle
mouth.

His outfit is yellow and blue with white checked plush
fabric. It has trim of lavender cotton that says Babyland
on the wrist area.

This outfit is not removable.

He is wearing a bib which says CPK and has an animal design. The bib is
blue, white, yellow and peach and has purple letters. There is a blue
animal with purple outline in the center. There is a rattle inside the bib.

His cap band matches the bib and has the yellow fabric
trim around her forehead. The back of the cap is solid yellow. The soles
of his feet match the lavender print trim and says Babyland Kid on each one.

Her original label is on the left thigh area.

The signature is green.

There are some stain marks on his hands and
face.

There is no box.

He is approximately 11 inches.

Overall this doll is in nice condition.

$25.00 plus mailing costs.

* * * * * * * * * * * *
CPK BABYLAND KID GIRL DOLL
from 1991 by Hasbro
(SCANS AVAILABLE)

This cuddly, washable doll has a vinyl face attached
to a cloth, polyester stuffed head. It is framed with
a ruffled brimmed cap.

She has blue eyes and a tuft of platinum hair.

Her outfit is pink plush fabric with trim of purple,
lavender, orange and turquoise on the wrist area
as well as the waist area. There is white
cotton fabric with holes trim on each ankle.
The outfit is not removable.

She is wearing a bib which says Babyland Kid.
The bib is turquoise and has purple letters.
There is a white cat with purple outline in the
center. When you lift the bib, it makes a noise.

Her cap band matches the bib and has the white fabric
trim around her forehead. The back matches the ruffled
trim on her outfit. There is a lavender flower on the right
side inside a large fabric bow (has a stain). The soles of her feet also
match the lavender print trim.

Her original label is on the left thigh area.

The signature is green.

There are some stain marks on her hands, outfit and
cap. They might be able to be washed out.

She is approximately 11 inches.

There is no box.

Overall this doll is in nice condition.

$25.00 plus mailing costs.

* * * * * * * * * * * *
CPK BABYLAND GIRL DOLL
(Chime Inside Body)
from 1993 by Hasbro
(SCANS AVAILABLE)

My First CPK Girl Doll has brown eyes and an open
mouth.

This soft one-piece doll has a vinyl face.

She is dressed in non-removable footed pajamas which are yellow and have a
flower near the stomach and is
wearing a bonnet.

The baby makes a chime sound when she is rocked.

There is a light blue label on the left side of the body
which says Cabbage Patch Kids Babyland Collection
in pink letters. The reverse side says Xavier Roberts in
pink lettering. The tag which appeared to have been on
the back of the body has been cut off.

There are some minor dirt marks on her hands and
face. The outfit has to be washed.

She is approximately 10 inches.

She does not have a box.

$10.00 plus mailing costs.

* * * * * * * * *
CABBAGE PATCH KIDS PREEMIE DOLL
(SCAN AVAILABLE)
The back of the head says copyright 1993
O.A.A., Inc. Manufactured by Hasbro Inc.
BC (3) Made In China

This Preemie has no hair, blue eyes and pale
peach cheeks. The entire doll is hard.

There is a hole in the center of the back portion
of the head, at the bottom heels of each foot and
an area to go to the bathroom.

The left buttock has a hot pink Xavier Roberts
facsimile signature.

The doll is wearing a yellow terrycloth robe which
ends at the thigh area and has a blue satin bow at the
neck after it is velcro closed. There is piping around
the entire edges and sleeves.It has blue, pink, yellow and white patterns.

This doll has a large outie bellybutton.

The knee caps and elbows appear to have "dimples"
on the sides of each.

The doll is in Near Mint Condition

This CPK Doll is approximately 11 Inches.

I will consider any reasonable offer plus mailing
costs which I will get back to you with after you
email your city, state and zip code or country.

* * * * * * * * * * * *
CPK HAPPY SOUNDS KID
GIRL DOLL
by Mattel from 1995

(MAKES 3 SOUNDS -- WORKS)
(SCANS AVAILABLE)

Her neck says Mattel First Edition
copyright 1988
OAA Inc. Mfg. by Mattel
CK 47

This edition was produced for only a short time
from October 1995 through Christmas 1995.

This CPK doll has light red nylon hair.
She has a braid in the center of her head
right above her bangs and 2 braids in the
back (all were rebraided). There is also a red
bow in the front of her head and back surrounding
the braids. She has bright green eyes. Her cheeks are pink. There is a
scratch mark on her nose. Her face has some minor dirt marks.

She has a soft body and hard face. The real charm about this doll comes
from the "happy sounds" produced by a removable battery mechanism which is
located inside the chest area. When pushed, it makes either a Giggle noise,
a cooing sound or a burp. The right side of her body has a Velcro portion
which opens to remove the mechanism.

Her legs and hands have stains. I do not know if these marks can be removed
by washing.

Her outfit consists of black and white patterned slacks, a
long-sleeved red top with matching black and white patterned pocket in the
center. There is a CPK label on the left side. The top has a white scarf
attached which is worn around the neckline. She also is wearing underpants.

The left thigh area has a Mattel body tag - 1995.

She has a purple/lavender signature.

She is bare footed and does not have a
shoes, socks or box.

This CPK Girl is approximately 14 inches tall.

I will consider any Fair Offer plus mailing costs which I will get back to
you with if you email your city, state and zip code..

* * * * * * * * * * * *
CPK POINSETTIA GARDEN FAIRY DOLL
from 1995 by Mattel
(Scan Available)

This adorable doll has green eyes. She has brown
hair in a pony tail and bangs. On her right cheek
is a red flower with green dots inside.

This doll is wearing a green one-piece outfit with
red and green petals in the front of the outfit which
give it a poinsettia look. There is a gold bow at the
top of the petals and under her neck. Around her
neck is a green ribbon with a plastic red flower hanging from it which says
Winter Fairy Fun on the reverse side.
The doll is barefooted.

Her wings are white with gold spots throughout.

She does not have any papers or box.

This doll is in Near Mint Condition.

She is approximately 8 inches tall.

$10.00 plus mailing costs which I will get back to you with if you email
your city, state and zip code.

* * * * * * * * * * *
CPK LILY GARDEN FAIRY DOLL
from 1995 by Mattel
(Scan Available)

This adorable doll has purple eyes. She has red
hair in a pony tail and fluffy bangs. On her right cheek
is a white flower with yellow inside.

This doll is wearing a pink one-piece outfit with
pink and green wings. The front has pink as well.
There are 4 yellow pieces which look like felt bells
hanging down the center. Around her neck is a green ribbon with a plastic
pink flower hanging from it which says Lilies Like A Rainy Day on the
reverse side.
The doll is barefooted.

She does not have any papers or box.

This doll is in Near Mint Condition except for one ink spot at the back of
her head.

She is approximately 8 inches tall.

$10.00 plus mailing costs which I will get back to you with if you email
your city, state and zip code.

* * * * * * * * * * *
CABBAGE PATCH KIDS
12 Inch BATH BABY
by Mattel from 1995
(SCANS AVAILABLE)

The baby has no hair, blue eyes, an
open mouth and a hard body.

The baby is wearing a terrycloth diaper and
short matching kimono. It has a white background
with different fruits in turquoise, yellow,
orange and pink. There are CPK letters
throughout. A hot pink ribbon trim is around
the entire robe and a pink bow closure is in the
center with a CPK emblem under it.

There is a purple signature.

This Bath Baby comes with a floating bath seat that has
a working shower (removable) which is activated by squeezing the attached
whale.

I do not have the original box.

It is in Near Mint Condition.

$50.00 plus mailing costs which I will get back to you with if you email
your city, state and zip code.

* * * * * * * * * * * *
CABBAGE PATCH KID
SNACKTIME KID
RECALLED by Mattel
copyright 1996
(SCAN AVAILABLE)

This doll has black yarn hair, bangs
and brown eyes. Her mouth is open to
accommodate the play snacks (not
included).

The entire doll is soft except for the face
and the mechanism inside the doll.

She is wearing her original CPK 1 pc.
romper. It is red and white checked
with assorted patterns and CPK initials
throughout the outfit. This romper comes
to her thighs. It has a white heart shaped
button in the center which says CPK.
Underneath are white cotton underpants and a
white cotton short sle! eve shirt with a button in
the front. The straps on the romper have a velcro
closing on each shoulder.

She is wearing her yellow backpack which
is fully snapped into place on her back. There
is a blue overflap on it. Also included is the
instruction sheet for using the backpack.

She has a green signature.

She is barefooted. There are minor dirt
spots on the back of her shins. There are
also some pull marks on her which does
not take away from the dolls condition.

This doll was Recalled for eating children's hair.

She is in Near Mint Condition.

I do not have a box for this doll.

I will consider any Fair Offer plus mailing
costs. Please email your city, state and zip code at
the time you make your offer.

* * * * * * * * * * *
CPK GIRL "KID" DOLL
by Mattel from 1997
(SCAN AVAILABLE)

Back of head says copyright 1988
O.A.A. Inc.
Manufactured by Mattel
CK 47

This cute doll has bright blue eyes,
rosy cheeks and an open circular
shaped mouth.

She has long black hair with curly bangs,
2 small pony tails behind the bangs held
with rubberbands.

She is wearing a white plastic apron with
4 plastic see-thru pockets on the bottom and
one large pocket on the top. It has scallops
around the neckline, arms area and bottom.
There is one purple, one hot pink and one yellow
flower (the yellow has an orange center and
the others have a yellow center) on the front.
The label says CPK on the left side near her underarm.
Under the apron is a short slee! ved shirt
which has bright colored circular patterns
throughout. She is wearing hot pink underpants
with white elastic at the waist. There is a hole
in the rear end area.

She is barefooted. There is a hole on the heel area
of each foot.

She is approximately 14 inches.

I do not have a box or anything else for her.

There is a royal blue signature, so the doll is from
1997.

She is in Near Mint Condition.

$20.00 plus mailing costs.

Please email your city, state and zip code and
I will get back to you with mailing costs.

* * * * * * * * * * * *
CABBAGE PATCH KIDS
NURSERY LOVE 'N GO
by Mattel from 1996
(SCANS AVAILABLE)

There is an 8 inch soft-bodied
CPK and a Nursery Playset.

The Playset is built into a Pink Plastic
Suitcase. Inside the suitcase is a
rocking horse (which is removable) and
toy chest. Inside the toy chest is one toy.

The bottom area has a crib which moves
back and forth to change it into a playpen.
On the top side is a mobile (which is
removable).

Also included is a yellow small stuffed
teddy bear with a tie around the waist
(it has stains on it) and a small light
blue fabric with pink trim blanket.

The doll has blonde straight nylon hair witH
2 pony tails and brown eyes.

The CPK is wearing a 1 piece outfit. The top
looks like a pink blouse. The overalls are
white with different colored ribbons and CPK
written throughout. The soles of the overalls
are pink. The outfit and the arms have a dirty
appearance. They probably can be washed to
clean them up.

The original box and wrist tag are not included.

She has a MSB4 Mold (No dimples and O mouth).

There is a Pine Green Signature.

$25.00 plus mailing costs which I will get back to you
with if you email your city, state and zip code.

* * * * * * * * * * * *
CPK "BABY" Collectible
4" Doll
by Mattel from 1995
#69221
(Scan Available)

Betty Railine was born on
May 15.

She is wearing a pink outfit with
white trim and flowers. She has 2 bare
feet. Her eyes are brown.

Her factory sealed box has a CPK Birth Certificate
inside as well as a CPK Bib, drinking cup,
dish and spoon.

Her brown hair is styled in a pony tail and
bangs only. It is held with a yellow/gold
ribbon.

This doll is in Mint Condition. Her box has
minor dama! ge which does not affect the
doll or its accesories in any way.

$12.00 plus mailing costs which I will
get back to you with if you email your
city, state and zip code.

* * * * * * * * * * *
CPK "BABY" Collectible
4" Doll
by Mattel from 1995
#69149
(Scan Available)

Deanne Adrienne was born on
May 15.

She is wearing a blue, white and red
pants and shirt outfit with red and white hearts.
She has 2 bare feet. Her eyes are blue.

Her factory sealed box has a CPK Birth Certificate
inside as well as a CPK Bib, drinking cup,
dish and spoon.

Her reddish blonde hair is styled in a pony tail and
bangs only. It is held with a red ribbon.

This item is in Mi! nt Condition.

$15.00 plus mailing costs which I will
get back to you with if you email your
city, state and zip code.

* * * * * * * * * * *
CPK "BABY" Collectible
4" Doll
by Mattel from 1995
#69149
(Scan Available)

Sadie Belinda was born on
November 30.

She is wearing blue and red pants and a
white, red and blue sailor top. She has
2 bare feet. Her eyes are blue.

Her factory sealed box has a CPK Birth Certificate
inside as well as a CPK Bib, drinking cup,
dish and spoon.

Her blonde hair is styled in a pony tail and
bangs only. It is held with a blue ribbon.

This item is in Mint Condition.

$15.00 plus mailing costs which I willget back to you with if you email your
city, state and zip code.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
CPK "KID" Collectible
4" Doll
by Mattel from 1995
#69222
(Scan Available)

Keli Rochelle was born on
June 30.

She is wearing a cranberry smock-type dress
with yellow, beige, lavender and light blue
flowers. She is wearing black-tee strap shoes
with white socks. Her eyes are brown.

Her factory sealed box has a perfume atomizer,
hair blower, brush and mirror inside.

Her hair is long and floor length. It is brown knit.
She has bangs with a red ribbon behind them.

This doll is in Mint Condition. Her box has
damage which does not affect the doll or its
accesories in any way.

$15.00 plus mailing costs which I will
get back to you with if you email your
city, state and zip code.

* * * * * * * * * * *
CPK "CLUB CPK"
4" Doll
by Mattel from 1998
#69348
(Scan Available)
TOYS 'R US Exclusive Doll
Celebrating 50 Years Forever Fun

Norma Jean is wearing a lime green overalls outfit
which says 50 T "R" U on the front patch.
The shirt and bottom trim on the pants are
navy, red and yellow. She is wearing red shoes
and white socks.

She has lemon-colored braids, glasses, blue eyes
and freckles.

There are 2 fabric heart-shaped balloons included inside the factory-sealed
package.

This item is in Mint Condition except for a label remnant.

$15.00 plus mailing costs

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
CPK "CLUB CPK"
4" Doll
by Mattel from 1998
#69348
(Scan Available)
TOYS 'R US Exclusive Doll
Celebrating 50 Years Forever Fun

Norma Jean is wearing a blue, white and yellow
skirt and top. Her yellow top says 50 T "R" U on
the front patch. She is wearing red shoes
and white socks.

She has lemon-colored braids, glasses, blue eyes
and freckles.

There are 2 fabric heart-shaped balloons included inside the factory-sealed
package.

This item is in Mint Condition except for a label remnant.
$15.00 plus mailing costs

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

CPK STUFFED DOG (Poodle)
by Mattel from 1996

This adorable Dog is very soft and
cuddly. It is peach colored.

There is a lavender shiny bow at the
top of each ear.

The Poodle has bright blue eyes, a grey
plastic nose and pink tongue sticking out.
Her face is hard and the rest of the head is
soft fur. There is a little orange dot on the
right side next to the mouth. The face coloring
is very clean and bright.

Her CPK tag has a lavender ribbon which
matches the bows. The circular emblem is
grey.

She is approximately 8 inches wide and 8 inches
high.

There is surface dirt on the heels of the legs.

The original labels are on the body under the tail.

Overall, this CPK Dog is in Near Mint Condition.

$10.00 plus mailing costs which I will get back to you
with if you email your city, state and zip code.

* * * * * * * * * * *
CPK CERAMIC CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
by O.A.A. 1984
(SCANS AVAILABLE)

CPK BOY ORNAMENT

This adorable Boy is wearing a
navy jacket with white trim on the
bottom and sleeve cuffs and red slacks.
He has blonde hair and blue eyes. There
is one dimple on his left cheek.

His cap is red with a white pom pom and
white trim around the border.

He is wearing black shoes.

His left arm is wrapped around a large
red and white striped candy cane which
has a green bow on it.

He is approximately 3 and one half inches high.

There are minor dirt marks on his face and
his nose has a slight indent.

Other than that, he is in Near Mint Condition.

$15.00 each plus mailing costs OR
both for $25.00 plus mailing costs.

* * * * * * * * * * * *
CPK GIRL ORNAMENT

This adorable Girl is wearing a
turquoise dress with white collar and
white trim on the sleeves. Her white undies
are showing at the bottom of her dress.

She has bright orange hair and blue eyes. There
is one dimple on her left cheek.

She is wearing black shoes and white socks.

Her left arm is holding a large green wreath. There
are 4 red berries around it.

She is approximately 3 inches high.

There are minor dirt marks and scratches in various places on the ornament,
but it does not take away from the attractiveness of this Girl.

$15.00 each plus mailing costs OR
both for $25.00 plus mailing costs.
Please email your city, state and zip code and I will get back to you with
mailing costs.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Cabbage Patch Kids PVC FIGURINES (Loose)
(SCANS AVAILABLE By #'s)

1984 - # 1 - CPK Girl Figure wearing lavender and pink
long sleeved dress with orange fabric bow in the
center of her chest. Has white collar, white under-
pants and white tights. Lavender shoes with bow.
Her hair is brown with 2 orange fabric bows on her
pigtails. Her head moves and her body is tilted to
the side. She is holding a doll that is wearing a
hot pink long dress with matching hat/hood
(1 piece). She has brown eyes. 3 1/2"

1984 - # 2 - CPK Girl wearing a p! urple dress with
white lace trim, matching underpants, white bow
in back of the dress, lavender shoes and white
socks. Her right foot is in a twisted effect leaning
on the left front of the shoe area. She has blonde
hair, brown eyes, a lavender bow in her hair. She
is eating an ice cream cone with pink ice cream and
brown sprinkles. Her tongue is sticking out and is
pink. She is 2 1/4".

1984 - # 3 - CPK Boy leaning on the top of his head.
He is wearing yellow pants and a matching top with
red trim on both and navy and white sneakers.
His right foot is in a kicking postion. His palms are
touching the floor. He has blue eyes, brown
hair and freckles. He is 2 1/4".

1984 - # 4 - CPK Boy (bald) Figure is wearing yellow 2-tone football outfit
with football under his left arm. Green eyes. 3"

1992 - # 5 - CPK Girl Figure - wearing purple and white
ballet-type outfit. She has blonde molded hair as well as yarn, white crown
and is holding a yellow 5 pointed star with bow in back (2 of these figures
are available). Purple eyes. 3"

1992 - # 6 - CPK Girl Figure - wearing hot pink nightgown with long sleeves.
Top is turquoise with white collar, button trim and scallop bottom. She is
wearing turquoise bunny slippers and has a matching
turquoise bow in her hair. In her right hand she is holding a green
Christmas stocking and her left hand has a yellow teddy bear in it. She has
brown molded hair with a brown yarn pony tail. Blue eyes. 3"

1994 - # 7 - CPK Birthday Girl on a Rocking Horse. This girl is sitting
side saddle on top of a turquoise Rocking Horse. She is wearing a purple
jumper with white long sleeve shirt and white tights. There is a purple
party hat on her head. Her hair is orange. The girl is approximately 2"
high from her toes to the top of her party hat. There are some scratch
marks on her head and hand. The horse has CPK on the front. It is attached
to a yellow frame which has
4 orange plastic wheels underneath. It is from MacDonalds and shows a
Happy Face on the reverse side of the horse.

1995 - #8 - CPK Pink/Red Horse which opens to reveal a girl riding side
saddle on a small pink horse which rocks back and forth when you push the
lever in the back. The backround has a large window which shows the moon
and stars. The walls have blocks, a teddy bear
doll, doll house, dog, etc.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
CABBAGE PATCH KIDS
TOTE BAG
from 1983
Original Appalachian Artworks, Inc.
(SCANS AVAILABLE)

This adorable beige tote bag is approximately
11 inches wide by 12 inches high. It has red
trim across the top and sides. There are red
handles to hold and a red piece which snaps
closed in the front area. There is a horizontal
zipper near the top. It also has 4 pieces on the
bottom so it is not directly on the ground when
you place it down. Inside the bag is a large piece of
piping which is attached to a red change purse which
snaps open and closed.

Directly below the zipper is a CPK Girl Head with
red pigtails. She has green eyes and dimples. The
left side of her cheek has some blue marks on it.
Under her chin is a white nylon collar with
red bow. There are stains on it.

The bag has age stains and water stains.

There is an original Cabbage Patch label on the
top left portion.

This Tote Bag is in Good Condition.

$10.00 plus mailing costs.

* * * * * * * * * * * *
Cabbage Patch Kids
DOLL'S SOFT TRAVEL BAG
by O.A.A., Inc. - 1983
(SCAN AVAILABLE)

This Travel Bag is just like mommy's diaper
bag. It holds your CPK dolls clothing and
accessories (not included). It has outer
accessory pockets for a doll bottle, diaper
or your other CPK needs.

It has a 3" wide fabric carrying handle at the
top. There is a flap over the front. After
you lift it up it reveals a large area for storage
inside and 2 side by side pockets. It closes
with a piece of velcro in the front. This fabric
is a white background with pink, yellow, green
and blue lines to form an "X" shaped pattern
inside. The outside has yellow, green, pink and
blue lines which form diamond shape patterns
throughout the entire bag. There are pictures
of a CPK Girl, CPK Baby, CPK Boy and
Balloons inside diamond shapes. These same
designs are depicted on the carrying handle.
It says Cabbage Patch Kids throughout the bag.
There is mint green trim on the front and back of
the bag and also the inner side of the handle and
inner sides and bottom .

It is made of a cotton fabric and is approximately
11" long x 11" wide.

This bag is in Near Mint Condition.

$15.00 plus mailing costs which I will get
back to you with if you email your city,state
and zip code or country.

* * * * * * * * * *
CPK SNACKTIME KID
ROCKING HI CHAIR
1996 by Mattel
(SCANS AVAILABLE)

This plastic Rocking Hi Chair
has a one-piece green seat and back rest.
The top says Cabbage Patch Kids
Snacktime Kid on it. The tray
is lavender and moves forward and
back on its track. Underneath the tray
is a hot pink plastic piece that
looks like a large screw on each
side. The body and legs are white.

This item is in Near Mint Condition.

$15.00 plus mailing costs which I will
get back to you with if you email your
city, state and zip code.

* * * * * * * * * *
Cabbage Patch Kids CARD GAME
Parker Brothers - 1984 - $15.00
(Complete in Original Box)

Cabbage Patch Kids SUITCASE (for a person to use when travelling) - 1983 -
Appalachian Artworks, Inc. - $15.00

PENCIL CASE (New) (inside plastic bag) - 1983 - $5.00

PENCIL SHARPENERS (New) - 1983 - $3.00 each
(2 are available - they have different patterns)

Cabbage Patch Kids EAR MUFFS (in original box)
1984 - $15.00.

Cabbage Patch Kids TV, BED & PLAY TRAY
with folding legs (new, unopened bag)
Marsh Allen - 1984 - $15.00

DRINKING GLASS with Cabbage Patch Kids photos
around it (it is breakable and for a human to use to consume liquid) -
1984 - OAG - $5.00

Cabbage Patch Kids LUNCHBOX & THERMOS
Yellow Plastic - 1983 - $18.00
Picture on the front is in NMT Condition.
The lunchbox shows wear and scratch marks
and has 4 stickers on the inside upper half.
The Thermos is in Near Mint Condition.
It has minor wear marks on the bottom.

Cabbage Patch Kids PUZZLE - 100 pieces # 4476-1
1984 - Milton Bradley (complete) - $15.00

Cabbage Patch Kids ROLLER SKATES - $25.00
(email for complete description)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
CABBAGE PATCH KIDS
PREEMIES 1985 COLECO
4 EMPTY DOLL BOXES

Included Inside Empty Box # 1:

Original Green Cardboard That Held Doll
Style # 3870

CPK Preemies Birth Certificate & Adoption Papers
ROXANE WINNIE
(Package Never Opened and Never Removed From Inside)

CPK Preemies Original Hang Tag

CPK Parents Association Original Application
Form From 1984

There is a separation of the top layer of paper
at the side bend. It has minor rips and a bend.
Back top flap where top opens has rips on both
sides of the flap. Original price tag is on the box bottom.

UPC # on box 76930 03862

$25.00 plus mailing costs
* * ** * * * * * * *
Included Inside Empty Box # 2:

Original Green Cardboard That Held Doll
Style # 3870

CPK Preemies Original Hang Tag

CPK Parents Association Original Application
Form From 1984

Plastic overwrap on box front is taped on the
inside since it separated from the glued
portion due to age.

Minor separation on box back next to flap that opens
and bottom corner. Minor rip on top flap that opens.
Right top side has top layer of paper removed where
price tag was. Minor creases.

UPC # on box 76930 03862

$10.00 plus mailing costs
* * * * * * * * * *
Included Inside Empty Box # 3:

Original Green Cardboard That Held Doll
Style # 3870

Plastic overwrap on box front is taped on the
inside since it separated from the glued
portion due to age.

Some minor creases on box front.

UPC # on box 76930 03862

$10.00 plus mailing costs
* * * * * * * * * *
Included Inside Empty Box # 4:

Original Green Cardboard That Held Doll
Style # 3900

Plastic overwrap on box front is taped on the
inside since it separated from the glued
portion due to age.

Some minor creases on box front.

UPC # on box 76930 03900

$10.00 plus mailing costs
No Photos Are Available.
If no prices are listed, please make a reasonable offer
and I will get back to you with mailing costs.
I am flexible as to some prices, so if you see something you want, please
let me know.

Listed prices DO NOT include mailing and insurance.

Thank you.

Sue