CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   FS: 1996 Nike "If You Let Me Play..." Litho Sheet (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109603)

Jim Sinclair July 1st 03 05:42 AM

FS: 1996 Nike "If You Let Me Play..." Litho Sheet

1996 Nike "If You Let Me Play..." Litho Sheet

I have for sale the 1996 Nike "If You Let Me Play..." Litho Sheet. The
sheet measures 23"x35" and features full-color inset photos of children in
various activities. Under the photos the slogans read: "If you let me
play..."I will like myself more, I will have more self confidence, I will
suffer less depression, I will be 60% less likely to get breast cancer. If
you let me play...I will be more likely to leave a man who beats me, I will
be less likely to get pregnant before I want to, I will learn what it means
to be strong, If you let me play sports"
The 1996 Nike "If You Let Me Play..." Litho Sheet is in MINT condition.
Price $6. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you