From: (trippin2-8track)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Re: freakfield Wins
Date: 12 Aug 2003 20:30:55 -0700

yo, lowlifer-

just a FYI- I ain't your evil twin with the big "F"

that is your "new special friend"

ps- what's this about "winning" ?? I'm here. You're queer.

situation normal.

From: (Freakfield)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: frakfield's blog
Date: 12 Aug 2003 19:51:36 -0700

blah blah blah ! goat blah blah ! friggle fraggle Win-Gib snaggle !

sensing foil do the paddle !

TR-803 in a snaddle !

I got this, and I got that, dooodley snoodley, just like dat !

I'm the real freakfield, my rubber is too big, so throw it in the
other room !

trippin2-8track
August 14th 03, 01:22 PM
You have spent a lot of time and sweat trying to pin the big "F" posts
on me, eh ?? I can see the spit flying from here.

The reference to headers and such mean nothing, and that train of
thought proves you are a net addicted dirtbag, most likely Paul Evans,
the gay loser.

Anyway, to recap, YOUR WRONG.

Your special new friend with the big "F", ain't me.

GET A LIFE. Your "wit" meter is running on empty with these threads.

You "winz" diddley.

Google