PDA

View Full Version : Adios

winnard
August 9th 03, 01:38 AM
I'm out of here, I have better things to do than to read posts from
assholes.
Been a great 6 years, and a ****ty last 6 months. You all have my email
addy if you need me.

winnard

Freakfield
August 9th 03, 02:14 PM
John, before you go, been having problems with your Win-Gibs. For
some reason they make most of my tapes ghost track more. Could these
pads be too thick for some tapes ?

If I buy 1000 pads from you, would you take a penny each for them ?

winnard
August 9th 03, 06:20 PM
"Freakfield" > wrote in message
om...
> John, before you go, been having problems with your Win-Gibs. For
> some reason they make most of my tapes ghost track more. Could these
> pads be too thick for some tapes ?
>
> If I buy 1000 pads from you, would you take a penny each for them ?

Send me your address, and I'll have them hand delivered.

winnard

Freakfield
August 10th 03, 02:47 AM
What I need to know is why they make my tapes ghost track so much
first. Maybe they should be cut down smaller first.

Weren't you leaving ?

DOGGIE104
August 10th 03, 09:48 PM
>Subject: Re: Adios
>From:
>John, before you go, been having problems with your Win-Gibs. For
>some reason they make most of my tapes ghost track more. Could these
>pads be too thick for some tapes ?
>
>If I buy 1000 pads from you, would you take a penny each for them ?

, you are lying. You are also a hypocrite. ron

Freakfield
August 12th 03, 05:50 AM
You guys have me all figgered out!!

> I'm a dickless, weenie, who owns about 14 8-track tapes (my favorite
> being Heino- "Does Paul Evans") withh which I "do" my self in the
> behind.
>
> I used to have a bunch more tapes, but they all failed, because I use
> original dried out sensing foil tape as sensing splices.
>
> I love the abuse I get on this board, and that's the only reason I
> keep posting, hoping you'll get a boner over my posts and give me more
> attention.
>
> I AM so homely, and my 500-pound wife kicks my ass regularly. Last
> night, it was over my inability to sell enough tapes on eBay.
>
> My nuts are in a twist, and she's shaved my scrotum and Win-Gibbed
> it to my forehead.
>
> I have Poodle's sirname tatooed on my buttocks.
>
> I am secretly Dan Gibson, but have not been able to admit
> until now.
>
> I have an Akai 8-track player, but haven't admitted it is better than my Radio Shack junker.
>
> I am a southern Texas racist fool, who can't help but enslave the entire black race, and post with the "N"-word from
> time to time.
>
> I am totally witless, and find it hard to come up with good responses
> to the replies you guys make.
>
> I will continue to post purile, idoiotic, foul, strange, inaccurate,
> stupid, bad, ****-filled messages here as long as I want to....
>
> now excuse me, I'm going to **** my pants, and roll in it.
>
> Love
> Dan Gibson