PDA

View Full Version : FREAKFIELD history of posts thread

trippin2-8track
August 7th 03, 01:27 PM
From: freakfield )
Subject: Re: New Win-Gibs Slogans
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Date: 2003-05-30 18:41:02 PST

What?

You indecipherable pile of ass sludge...

I know for certain that you're just a spineless, dickless, witless
piece of ****. We've scraped ya offa our shoes, since you're
killfiled by everyone but Poodleass and me.

freakfield

and I'll spew venim at you any time I feel like it and you're gonna
haveta swallow it. I know you do, since you keep responding to ME!!

Hee hehehhhehhehhehehehehhehe...laughing like a nudo...

freakfield
August 7th 03, 08:35 PM
From: (Trippin2_8track)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes