PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Quads

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
August 5th 03, 04:38 AM
I have yet to hear one of these. Is the separation pretty good? I guess
I need a new quad thrill!

Danno
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com

trippin2-8track
August 5th 03, 01:08 PM
And tell us for the record, Gibson, what kind of QUAD PLAYER do you
have ??

Being your TR-CRATE-03 doesn't play quads ??

Oh, that's right, you have an AKAI SS-80, don't you...

But wait, you said AKAI decks had inferior sound...yet your TRACK
SHACK ad said "stop by and test drive out Akai SS-80 quad deck..."

YOU ARE SO FULL OF ****, IT AIN'T FUNNY...

DOGGIE104
August 6th 03, 12:10 AM
>Subject: Chicago Quads
>From: Daniel & Kathy Gibson
>Date: 8/4/2003 10:38 PM Central Daylight Time
>
>I have yet to hear one of these. Is the separation pretty good? I guess
>I need a new quad thrill!
>
>Danno

The separation and production quality on these quads is excellent. I've heard
the following: 1,2,3,&6. Probably the best Columbia has to offer; The
Aerosmith and E,W&F quads are really good also. later, ron

Google