PDA

View Full Version : NUDO THE HOMO

freakfield
August 4th 03, 01:18 PM
>Subject: FREAKFIELD-HERE'S A DICK 4 U 2 SUCK ON !

>Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
>Date: 2003-08-02 06:56:42 PST

>How's that big man ??

He's offering gay sex now???

no thanks, you masterbating monkey...

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
August 5th 03, 04:37 AM
Hmmm...Nudo and homo both have 4 letters in them. Coincedence?

--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com

trippin2-8track
August 5th 03, 01:02 PM
And here you have it fellow 8-trackers, DAN GIBSON engaging in his
usual message board flaming. This is the same guy that wants us to buy
his overpriced sensing foil and Win-Gib replacement pads. I actually
bought a dozen or so tapes from this jerk. This is how he repays his
customers who buy from him.

This is the same Gibson, that asks "what's your problem" ?? when he
received retaliation. Lives in a glass house, can dish it out, but
can't take it, eh ??

You can all expect the same treatment from DAN GIBSON, owner of the
TRACK SHACK. Danny, ever hear of LED ZEPPELIN PRESENCE ?? hahahahaha
! Some big time tracker you are, you know **** !

Oh, and SUCK A DICK, FREAKFIELD, you CHUMP !

hahhahahahahah...............

Mr.B
August 5th 03, 04:52 PM
Again let me point out to you Nudo that you have single handedly taken a
thriving, vibrant, productive newsgroup and turned it into the wasteland you
now see. And now that you have ruined this newsgroup you sit upon the pile
of **** you've created and crow and strut and are more pleased with yourself
then ever. Look at what you've become king of. Oh aren't you the proud
one. I really feel for you because without doubt this must be the highlight
of your life. And that being the case your life must be a small petty one
indeed.
Brian

"trippin2-8track" > wrote in message
om...
And here you have it fellow 8-trackers, DAN GIBSON engaging in his
usual message board flaming. This is the same guy that wants us to buy
his overpriced sensing foil and Win-Gib replacement pads. I actually
bought a dozen or so tapes from this jerk. This is how he repays his
customers who buy from him.

This is the same Gibson, that asks "what's your problem" ?? when he
received retaliation. Lives in a glass house, can dish it out, but
can't take it, eh ??

You can all expect the same treatment from DAN GIBSON, owner of the
TRACK SHACK. Danny, ever hear of LED ZEPPELIN PRESENCE ?? hahahahaha
! Some big time tracker you are, you know **** !

Oh, and SUCK A DICK, FREAKFIELD, you CHUMP !

hahhahahahahah...............

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
August 6th 03, 01:19 AM
trippin2-8track wrote:

> And here you have it fellow 8-trackers, DAN GIBSON engaging in his
> usual message board flaming. This is the same guy that wants us to buy
> his overpriced sensing foil and Win-Gib replacement pads. I actually
> bought a dozen or so tapes from this jerk. This is how he repays his
> customers who buy from him.
>
> This is the same Gibson, that asks "what's your problem" ?? when he
> received retaliation. Lives in a glass house, can dish it out, but
> can't take it, eh ??
>
> You can all expect the same treatment from DAN GIBSON, owner of the
> TRACK SHACK. Danny, ever hear of LED ZEPPELIN PRESENCE ?? hahahahaha
> ! Some big time tracker you are, you know **** !
>
> Oh, and SUCK A DICK, FREAKFIELD, you CHUMP !
>
> hahhahahahahah...............

Keep it up Charlie...all this will make a pretty picture when I report
you to your ISP for net abuse.
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
"Kate's Track Shack -Your Internet Home For Inexpensive 8-tracks!!"
AND...
http://drnooseandjambone.com
"DrNoose And Jambone - Do It To The Optigan!"

Mr.B
August 6th 03, 06:26 AM
Again you miss the point son. You are the only dog in this fight.

"trippin2-8track" > wrote in message
m...
I have yet to see one of you pencil necks that can go one-on-one in a
thread, without bringing multiple usernames and friends in to help
yourself out...

**** off Brian...your dog isn't in this fight...

trippin2-8track
August 6th 03, 01:34 PM
Go ahead, and I'll promptly inform them that YOU called my mother, and
impersonated a medical doctor, and said I was in a car accident, and
in the hospital.

That seems to get the ISP's attention...and they don't do much after
that...

things that make us go hmmmm....right DANNY ??

Google