PDA

View Full Version : he never even heard of Zeppelin Presence - HA !

trippin2-8track
July 31st 03, 02:24 PM
From: Daniel Gibson )
Subject: Score!!

View this article only
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Date: 2000/07/16

Stopped by Thrift Town tonight in Fort Worth, and purchased what must
have been someones entire collection of about 50 tapes. Led Zep, ELP,
Black Sabbath, Utopia and a whole bunch more. Check out our web site
below, as most of them will end up there!

I also picked up a copy of UmmaGumma by Floyd there, and I noticed
that
it says "Selections from the 2 disk set" on it. Is this how it was
always released on 8-track, or was a complete album offered as well.

Also got a Led Zep cart call "Presence". Never seen this one before.
Has
anyone else?

AND...I also got about 6 different "Mushroom" style capitol
blanks...including 2 unused ones! These were the groovy apple,
strawberry, and potato ones. I think I will put up a web page on
those.

Later!

Dan

--
Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.flash.net/~dkgibson

WELL HERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS, THE SELF-PROCLAIMED 8-TRACK KING, CEO OF
THE "3 STOOGES PAD & FOIL" cartel, who never even heard of the Led
Zeppelin Presence LP. By the sound of this post, he just was
enlightened in the year 2000. Presence was released in the
1970's....some old time tracker he is, huh...

BTW, I got the LP in vinyl new back then, when it was first released,
still have it...

Which makes us all wonder, about Dan the Jester's TR-803
recommendations...equally unfounded ?? HA !!

A know-nothing deck, for a know-nothing fool !!

Larry Blumenfeld
August 1st 03, 03:51 AM
trippin2-8track wrote:

> From: Daniel Gibson )
> Subject: Score!!
>
> Also got a Led Zep cart call "Presence". Never seen this one before.
> Hasit s
> anyone else?
>
> Daniel and Kathy Gibson
> http://www.flash.net/~dkgibson
>
> WELL HERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS, THE SELF-PROCLAIMED 8-TRACK KING, CEO OF
> THE "3 STOOGES PAD & FOIL" cartel, who never even heard of the Led
> Zeppelin Presence LP. By the sound of this post, he just was
> enlightened in the year 2000. Presence was released in the
> 1970's....some old time tracker he is, huh...
>
> BTW, I got the LP in vinyl new back then, when it was first released,
> still have it...
>
> Which makes us all wonder, about Dan the Jester's TR-803
> recommendations...equally unfounded ?? HA !!
>
> A know-nothing deck, for a know-nothing fool !!

He didn't say he never HEARD of it, just that he had never SEEN it
before...as in, not on an 8 track.
Capische?

Happy trails,
Larry B.

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
August 1st 03, 05:07 AM
Larry Blumenfeld wrote:

> trippin2-8track wrote:
>
> > From: Daniel Gibson )
> > Subject: Score!!
> >
> > Also got a Led Zep cart call "Presence". Never seen this one before.
> > Hasit s
> > anyone else?
> >
> > Daniel and Kathy Gibson
> > http://www.flash.net/~dkgibson
> >
> > WELL HERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS, THE SELF-PROCLAIMED 8-TRACK KING, CEO OF
> > THE "3 STOOGES PAD & FOIL" cartel, who never even heard of the Led
> > Zeppelin Presence LP. By the sound of this post, he just was
> > enlightened in the year 2000. Presence was released in the
> > 1970's....some old time tracker he is, huh...
> >
> > BTW, I got the LP in vinyl new back then, when it was first released,
> > still have it...
> >
> > Which makes us all wonder, about Dan the Jester's TR-803
> > recommendations...equally unfounded ?? HA !!
> >
> > A know-nothing deck, for a know-nothing fool !!
>
> He didn't say he never HEARD of it, just that he had never SEEN it
> before...as in, not on an 8 track.
> Capische?
>
> Happy trails,
> Larry B.

Where did this post come from? I have not been on flash.net for quite
some time.

Nudo, just what is your problem? You are digging around on Google just
to read about me? I am flattered, but you are kinda wasting your time. I
only read what you post when someone else responds to you...you have
been killfiled for a looong time.

My very own stalker. Perhaps Charlie misses PB, so he has turned his
attention to me. Sorry Charlie...but I don't go that way.

Toodles!

Danno
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com

trippin2-8track
August 1st 03, 11:12 AM
Man are you ****ing STUPID, Gibson...

That post came from a thread further down on this page, TC8TRAX
answered it and brought it up somehow...

Here's the title line

Jul 22, 2003 Score!! (8 articles) TC8trax

So I'm not "stalking" you, dumb ****, I'm merely being an active
member of this newsgroup.

What's my problem ?? LOL !! What's YOUR ****ing problem, dickhead ??
If you think I'm gonna take any **** from you, your mistaken.

If you're gonna dish it out, DANNO, be prepared to take it, ASSHOLE.

BTW, WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOUR PATHETIC "KILLFILE" ON THIS ONE,
you seem to be reading it quite quickly regardless...things that make
us go "hmmmm"....

LAY OFF, and your problems will end.

Google