PDA

View Full Version : Ok Ok So I did try the program and funny enough it actaully worked...but then again I didnt try that hard

garric2003
September 10th 03, 10:10 AM
I came across this little program and thought Id try it and I actually
made a litle money of it...I Didnt make the thousands a week that
others "say" they amde but I did make about $300 in about 10 days and
so far in about 2 months Ive made about $2500 which is not bad
considering I have a full time job and I only sent it to a few
people...

anyway here is the link I saw the article on

http://www.freewebs.com/teensmakemoney

Please let me know if it works for you...thanks

Google