PDA

View Full Version : Re: The Key Districts/blocks of Modern FRNs?

Vinkjm
August 22nd 03, 01:13 AM
Hi Nick
Your right .I am loking for the 1981 JD block. ,But i think i have all of the
others,
i dont collect the$100s So not looking for the 95 D*
Got my first packs of 2003 EAs today also have the 2001 EAs
marty

Nicholas Cheung
August 22nd 03, 04:40 PM
On 22 Aug 2003 00:05:17 GMT, (Coin Saver)
wrote:

>>From: Nicholas Cheung
>
>Nick;
>I did not see mention of the Series 1995 $5 fw F* Note. I know that there were
>384,000 printed, but I thought that these were BEP- Special Issue Onlys -
>however, I'm probably wrong on that. I *do* know that when I ordered their
>advertized "Special $5 Star Note" that this was what I got ...
>
>8-/
>Coin Saver

Hi Tim,

I kinda lumped them into the footnote of recent star notes...
:-/ Since a good many of these recent stars did produce very low
mintages, such as the 1995 $5 fw F*, but also the 1995 $10 F* (from
both WDC and fw), but I only listed the top five which really stood
out.

Nick

To reply by e-mail, use goldeneye <at> verizon <dot> net.

Coin Saver
August 22nd 03, 04:50 PM
>From: vinkjm

>I am loking for the 1981 JD block. But i think i have all of the others>
lol... if you aint got it, marty, i wonder how "gettable" it is ...

>Got my first packs of 2003 EAs today also have the 2001 EAs>
From the bank??

8-/

Coin Saver

Edward McGrath
August 22nd 03, 09:17 PM
Is it really a good investment to buy the star notes from the BEP?

Google