PDA

View Full Version : silver certificate dollar

Peenplay
August 15th 03, 08:07 AM
I have a 1957 silver certificate dollar can you tell me how much it is worth?

Coin Saver
August 15th 03, 09:24 PM
>From: peenplay

>I have a 1957 silver certificate dollar can you tell me how much it is worth?>

Basically, it's worth approximately $2; somewhat more if either of the
following two apply: 1) It's in "Crisp Uncirculated" condition, with no folds,
tears, or writing, and the corners are sharp; -OR- 2) If the Serial Number
begins with a "star" instead of a letter.

These two differences would affect the price, but remember that the top, most
extreme value, for a CU Star Note, still won't get you Dinner for Two at the
Derby.

8-/

Coin Saver

Google