PDA

View Full Version : One good turn......

note.boy
August 8th 03, 10:26 PM
.......deserves another so, Dave Parrish here's nice note for you to bid
on, Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3040049273&category=47400

Darren
August 8th 03, 11:28 PM
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 17:39:29 -0400, "Scottishmoney"
> wrote:

>note.boy > wrote in message
>> ......deserves another so, Dave Parrish here's nice note for you to bid
>> on, Billy
>>

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3040049273&category=47400

Come off it guys... don't go and trigger my esniper early...

Still rare to see one of these outside a MacStereotypes wallet!

Scottishmoney
August 9th 03, 12:14 AM
Darren > wrote in message

> Still rare to see one of these outside a MacStereotypes wallet!

Isn't the exchange rate betwixt Scotland and England something like £1 Scots
brings about £5 English?

At least in the collecting world it would seem so.

Dave

Scottishmoney
August 9th 03, 03:00 AM
Darren > wrote in message

> Maybe... but this one is "very rare" says so on ebay so I'm going for
> it ;)

Gees and Billy and I thought we had you trained. Guess we have more work to
do, at least you are collecting Scottish, so there is hope.

Dave

Darren
August 9th 03, 10:17 AM
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:00:14 -0400, "Scottishmoney"
> wrote:

>Darren > wrote in message
>
>> Maybe... but this one is "very rare" says so on ebay so I'm going for
>> it ;)
>>

>Gees and Billy and I thought we had you trained. Guess we have more work to
>do, at least you are collecting Scottish, so there is hope.

OK OK I bottled out at the last minute. Nerves.

I do have a healthly collection of 14 One Pound notes from Scotland.
But I need to hit the pause button for a while so I can do the
research - Found this great website and what with cut & paste it'll be
easy and I'll look so smart ;) I usually include a mini-scan and a
write up in my book of notes so I know what I'm looking at takes time
but is starting to look like MY COLLECTION rather than "a pile of
scruffy bits of paper" (not my words but I know what she means!)

Maybe I'll turn it in to a website one day (But I'll need to reword
the plagarism first!)

Still hanging my nose over a Colonial One Pound but maybe I'll wait
'til Xmas. New Zealand could be next, that's still a colony...

Google