PDA

View Full Version : Re: Looking for the image of a wide fiver

Scottishmoney
July 26th 03, 11:39 AM
I think if you try to find a "white fiver" you maybe a bit more successful
in your pursuit.

There are are lots of repros of them up for sale on the ebaY right now if
you do a search on that term above.

Dave Parrish
> wrote in message
> Some time before WWII, I am told there was a British £5 (five pound)
> Bank Note supposedly something like 3 inches by 5 inches (7.5cm x 12.5
> cm). Black ink printed on white linen paper. And possibly only printed
> on one side.
>
> I am working on a theatrical production of Oliver Twist and we need a
> £5 note. And I am hoping to come up with a reasonable reproduction of
> a wide-fiver for the show.
>
> But, I can't find anyone that has a picture of one.
> Can anyone help?
>
> Please remove the _spamless from my email to reply directly.
>
> Thanks again! Bill

Google