PDA

View Full Version : Re: Help with 1999 $1 frn stars

Michael Brooks
July 24th 03, 10:22 AM
Hi
Anyone in this group with knowledge of the issues of the 1999 series of US
One Dollar Star notes?
I suspect that the information given in the Oakes/Schwartz Small-sized US
Paper Money is out of date. For example they quote 6.4 million San Francisco
(L) stars. I have some numbered in the 15 millions. If someone can help and
the reply is detailed - please contact off group at
Thanks
Mike

See you at
Claymore, Edinburgh, Sauturday 2 August 2003
and Border Reiver, Newcastle, Saturday 6 September 2003
Mike and Pat Brooks
Ainsty

Coin Saver
July 25th 03, 12:52 AM
>From: "Michael Brooks"

> the issues of the 1999 series of US One Dollar Star notes? I suspect that the
information given in the Oakes/Schwartz Small-sized US Paper Money is out of
date. For example they quote 6.4 million San Francisco (L) stars. I have some
numbered in the 15 millions. If someone can help and the reply is detailed -
please contact off group at [snip] >

I'll reply here. Try this link:
http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~dmoffitt/serials/99_s.html
should answer the question sufficiently.

8-/
Coin Saver

Vinkjm
July 26th 03, 02:01 AM