PDA

View Full Version : FA - 12 Testnote lots. 38 notes total.

Roland Rollins
July 20th 03, 12:44 AM
I've posted most of my testnote doubles on Ebay in the hopes of
spurring interest in this fledgling field. While banknote printer's
test notes have been available to some degree for decades, ATM
testnotes, used to test ATM and cash handling machines have seen
little exposure.

The lots link is:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=currencyden&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

I've cataloged 148 different testnote makers, with 1111 different
notes. Many varieties exist, just as with commercial banknotes.

For information on the Catalog of Testnotes, follow the link below.
I've posted the entire document in Word, less the images.
http://www.geocities.com/currencyden/

Google